Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 19, 2015, 09:04:14 AM
On the contrary, the proper design of the JT circuit, is such that the resonant frequency of the inductor (i.e. ceramic toroid)
and the operating frequency of the transistor (controlled by the resistance) should be the same
or resonant octaves of one another.
Did you inhale deeply before you wrote that?
To do anything else, is absurd, as you are fighting against the induction and field collapse each cycle, increasing losses in the system. If you do not understand this ( as many JT experimenters don't) then you are just playing around with the JT circuit.

You can make reference to a million erred replications of the JT, like the ones used in college demonstrations, or found on the "How to Make" websites, which do not discuss circuit resonance.
However, historically (for those who were not participatory in the process), this circuit is derived from a resonant SM TPU device.
Wherein the operating frequency of the components are necessarily and inherently resonant.
This is how the power is recycled.
JT circuits do not recycle energy.[qutoe]

If the waveforms are non-resonant octaves, it will result in an additional energy loss by destructive interference.[/quote]Did you pay extra to take a course in bafflegab?
This can be observed on the scope, as the spike from the field collapse collides with the on/off switching of the transistor.
If mark can bring his JT into resonance, he will see the scope image will look a lot cleaner.
My JT???

The lack of understanding in this area is why there is so much confusion over the JT, and thousands upon thousands of pages in this and many other forums, describing varying results.

But, to relate this back to the topic at hand::  The goal is to feed the energy that passes out of the load, back INTO the circuit,
or lead it off to another circuit to be further used, without increasing the losses in the system, or to decrease said loss.
and before you comment or state that it is not possible,
I urge you to think about where this energy is going after it leaves the load, and why.
You are sounding more and more like a complete put-on.

Follow the energy in circuits shown in the battery recharging videos. And look at what is happening after it leaves the motor.

Now, look at a simple circuit with a resistor and a battery, that uses a given amount of energy over time.
How does this compare to a circuit with a battery and a capacitor that uses the same amount of energy to charge the cap?
     In the second example, where does this energy go? can it be "reused" ??
Energy that has not yet been used cannot be reused.  Storing energy does not use that energy.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MarkE on March 19, 2015, 09:37:20 AM
My JT???

I'm sorry,.. did you post a scope image of SOMEONE ELSES JT ?? how can you pretend to know the operating conditions being observed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interference_(wave_propagation)
Energy that has not yet been used cannot be reused.  Storing energy does not use that energy.

Yes, but both are equivalent energy values drained from the source (battery).
In one example, the unused portion of the energy returns to the source, in the other, the threshold prevents the energy from making a complete cycle, and instead stores it in the capacitor.
Now, combine the two, but adjust the values of R and C, such that total E remains constant.
Now you are both using energy, and storing it in a manner that does not return to the source.
examine this, using the known equations for heat loss and power consumption through a resistor.
    with respect to the "stored" energy left in your capacitor.
And you will begin to get an idea of how "power recycling" can take place.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MileHigh

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 19, 2015, 09:04:14 AM
On the contrary, the proper design of the JT circuit, is such that the resonant frequency of the inductor (i.e. ceramic toroid)
and the operating frequency of the transistor (controlled by the resistance) should be the same
or resonant octaves of one another.
To do anything else, is absurd, as you are fighting against the induction and field collapse each cycle, increasing losses in the system. If you do not understand this ( as many JT experimenters don't) then you are just playing around with the JT circuit.

Nope, what you are saying above is wrong, and "not even wrong."

You need to put aside the "teaching mode" and switch over into learning mode.  I am not going to make the effort to teach you how a Joule Thief works, I ran out of gas for doing that.  However, if you were wise, you would be trying to understand what MarkE is telling you and then do a bunch of background reading and researching and learning and Googling. 

Your statements are counterproductive and you are just "imprinting" stuff on other people that will set them off on the wrong path when it comes to electronics.

How a Joule Thief actually works is pretty cool, and can teach you quite a few things about electronics.  What is vague in your mind is what actually happens when the inductor discharges and the LED flashes.  You have to get down to the bare bones of how a coil really and actually works.  It appears to me that you don't understand that because you keep on throwing the word resonance around.  You have to understand how power and energy flow.  These are among several tings that you have to cover to truly understand what a Joule Thief is doing.

MileHigh

sm0ky2

@ MileHigh

http://www.vishay.com/docs/49782/49782.pdf

scroll down to about page 4/8, it will describe the resonance of the ferromagnetic core.
The coil will also affect this to some lesser degree, but the ideal condition is generally a factor of the response time of the ceramic material.

Steven Mark was not an idiot just soldering together random components....
He carefully planned his devices to be intentionally resonant. That is why the original JT's operated for months at a time, using an electrolytic capacitor, and NOT a battery.

"what makes the JT work" is simply the boosted voltage. The voltage of a "dead battery" is too low to turn on the transistor, and the diode, thus boosting the voltage enables us to turn it on. This is not the proper use of the circuit, as it was intended.
Using it in this manor, is just a 'parlor trick'. "hey look! I can still use this dead battery!"

That's not the way its supposed to be made.
In either case, the power sent through the diode, returns to the beginning of the cycle to some degree, and a portion of this is recycled.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MileHigh

You linked to a pdf about inductors.  I am assuming that you are referring to the stuff about the self-resonant frequency which I clipped out of the pdf and attached to this posting.

That self-resonance property of inductors has nothing to do with the operation of a Joule Thief.

That illustrates a common problem of making false connections just because they "sound cool."  Inductors have a self-resonant frequency.  So what?  Does this property of inductors come into play in circuit design?  It would be safe to say that this property of inductors is never used in circuit design.  Certainly it is never considered in the design of a Joule Thief circuit.  They are completely unrelated.

So you can see an example of the problem.  Somebody tells you that a Joule Thief works better with "resonance." (Which is wrong.) You see some educational material about the self-resonance of inductors and you put the two things together.  There is no connection.

I will repeat:  The way a Joule Thief works has absolutely nothing to do with the self-resonance of an inductor.  The two things are not related to each other in the slightest.

So you need to go back to the electronics drawing board with a fresh outlook, a clean slate.