Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I'll give you another example of this gross misconception...
JT is a fad, and it took off before people understood what it was doing. Thus, they ignore much of what the original device did.

The Tesla Coil::

there are thousands of tesla coil replications.
But what most people don't realize is that Tesla designed this as a RESONANT circuit.
He meticulously engineered each coil to be resonant at a specific frequency.
Then carefully adjusted his spark gap to bring the entire circuit into resonance to achieve optimal efficiency.
  Replicators today completely ignore this....
which results in a much greater power consumption to achieve the same result.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 19, 2015, 11:34:02 AM
Go read Steven Mark on this issue, he designed the devices to operate at resonant frequencies, and resonant octaves thereof .
Using made up terms such as "resonant octaves" betrays your put on.
And the performance run-time can be easily doubled (or more) by this action.
Sure: Using imaginary methods can easily double the performance of arbitrary circuits.  It can also cure baldness.
Compare the results of a resonant JT to that of a non-resonant one. The evidence speaks for itself.
First there would have to be one of each to compare.

To think that interference "has nothing to do with" the efficiency of a circuit, is one of the reasons our circuits are inefficient to begin with.
Go study the power levels of a signal transmitted up the metal of a radio broadcast antenna.
Now you are conflating RF power coupling with operation of circuits using lumped elements.  Tell us all about interference in structures that are electrically tiny fractions of a wavelength.
There's a reason why sitting next to all of them, is a large transformer series, wasting power to do NOTHING OTHER THAN get rid of the extra built up power caused by the constructive interference of signals traveling the length of the conductor.
How does that work when the circuits are all electrically small compared to the shortest wavelenght involved?
Without this excess energy used to destroy the built-up potential of the waveform, it would destroy the antenna and the circuitry because of power overload.
Power = I * V, an increase in voltage results in a much greater power level at the same current.
In order to get quarter wave effects, there must first be a structure that is electrically a quarter wavelength long. 1/100th or less of a wavelength doesn't cut it.
Two resonant oscillations combine into one, being of greater amplitude (V). That is what constructive interference does.
No, superposition means that you get two side-bands: one at the sum frequency and one at the difference frequency.
Take a jump rope and tie it to a tree, then move your hand up and down in a consistent motion.
you will quickly see the rope building up a wave greater than your movements initially provided.
So?

This is what happens in the resonant circuit. Losses are decreased by sending an unused portion of the wave back through the transformer at the right time.
This is just more BS.  A resonant network stores applied energy in alternating forms.  Resonant circuits can massively increase losses.

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 19, 2015, 11:46:10 AM
I'll give you another example of this gross misconception...
JT is a fad, and it took off before people understood what it was doing. Thus, they ignore much of what the original device did.

The Tesla Coil::

there are thousands of tesla coil replications.
But what most people don't realize is that Tesla designed this as a RESONANT circuit.
He meticulously engineered each coil to be resonant at a specific frequency.
Then carefully adjusted his spark gap to bring the entire circuit into resonance to achieve optimal efficiency.
  Replicators today completely ignore this....
which results in a much greater power consumption to achieve the same result.
This is yet more BS.  The spark gap in a Tesla coil acts as a medium to high voltage switch.  The operating frequency is controlled by the parameters of the inductance and capacitance of the Tesla coil elements.  The switch physical dimensions determine breakdown voltage and power capacity.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MarkE on March 19, 2015, 01:27:28 PM
This is yet more BS.  The spark gap in a Tesla coil acts as a medium to high voltage switch.  The operating frequency is controlled by the parameters of the inductance and capacitance of the Tesla coil elements.  The switch physical dimensions determine breakdown voltage and power capacity.
Hmm......
Someone didn't read their Tesla......

The spark gap, via the break-down voltage controls the FREQUENCY of the discharge.
which is (should be set to ) RESONANT with the LC coil properties.
i.e. switch timing.

This is the same function the transistor performs in the JT circuit.
You still deny this,  I can throw these examples at you all day, you are just blinding yourself to the most obvious fact in electronics, which was made evident to us at the beginning of its' history...

http://powerbyproxi.com/wireless-power/

On resonant octaves (harmonics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_resonance

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

A resonant network stores applied energy in alternating forms.  Resonant circuits can massively increase losses

Of course it can. Resonance can be made to decrease efficiency, exactly the inverse of how it can increase efficiency.

we have a forum for that too....

www.underunity.com