Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Because the current is looped, and not enough to break the minimum potential to charge the battery, it will loop back through the circuit, again and again
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MileHigh

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 21, 2015, 06:27:54 PM
No, it actually can't. At least not "just as easily"
  As you will find, that adding each successive series LED will slightly decrease the voltage  until you reach the limits of the circuit.  Also, doing this will affect the operating frequency, which will bring the JT out of resonance. Which will significantly reduce the run-time if you are using batteries or a charged capacitor.

Unfortunately you are not correct.  Also, notice you state "slightly decrease the voltage" without even stating what voltage you are talking about.

Again, there is no resonance at play in a JT circuit.  I asked you to describe the actual process of the alleged resonance and you refuse.

I will state it again:  All that a JT circuit does is energize an inductor, and then the battery and the inductor then discharge through the LED.  That is not resonance.  The transformer does not operate at it's self-resonant frequency and if it was excited at the self-resonant frequency the JT would crap out and not even work.  The whole point of a JT is to energize the inductor and then have it dump that energy into an LED.  If the inductor is in self-resonance that's like the component is having an epileptic seizure and there is no mechanism for it to dump any stored energy into the LED.  Self resonating means that the energy stays inside the inductor and oscillates back and forth without being dumped into the LED.

MileHigh

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 21, 2015, 06:38:04 PM
ok...   Where you assume that the resistance value should be calculated to the transistor - this is not the case with the JT.

Because the batteries do not have enough voltage to turn the transistor on.
The first cycle (which is microseconds) it is reversed biased through the inductor.
(and yes this is true, even though theres a diode..)
the next cycle, and every one after that, the voltage is fed from the transformer, and the resistance should be determined from that value instead. At resonance, the voltage is the highest, and so is the current, because reluctance is (near) 0.
This will also affect the capacitance of the transformer, which is a function of each coil, as well as the inductor material.

Sorry Sm0ky2, but it sounds like you are off on a wild goose chase.  The JT circuit is somewhat akin to a 555 timer circuit.  A 555 timer circuit has a operating frequency, nothing is in resonance with a 555 timer circuit.

The big clue for you to pick up on is that you can't explain why a JT circuit can light a series string of 20 LEDs.  That's telling you that if you are truly interested in the subject of electronics, you need to open up a book and start at page one.

You are picking up a lot of stuff from the forums and elsewhere without having a "discriminating ear" that allows you to make a distinction between valid information and junk.  That's a serious issue that many people on the forums have.  You end us just parroting stuff to other people that are in the same boat and the vicious cycle self-propagates.  I have literally read threads where three or four people are supposedly having a discussion about electronics but in actual fact all of the participants are just talking electronics gibberish.  The soluton is education or self-education.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MileHigh on March 21, 2015, 06:40:47 PM
Unfortunately you are not correct.  Also, notice you state "slightly decrease the voltage" without even stating what voltage you are talking about.

Again, there is no resonance at play in a JT circuit.  I asked you to describe the actual process of the alleged resonance and you refuse.

I will state it again:  All that a JT circuit does is energize an inductor, and then the battery and the inductor then discharge through the LED.  That is not resonance.  The transformer does not operate at it's self-resonant frequency and if it was excited at the self-resonant frequency the JT would crap out and not even work.  The whole point of a JT is to energize the inductor and then have it dump that energy into an LED.  If the inductor is in self-resonance that's like the component is having an epileptic seizure and there is no mechanism for it to dump any stored energy into the LED.  Self resonating means that the energy stays inside the inductor and oscillates back and forth without being dumped into the LED.

I gave you like 9(?) detailed descriptions of this effect from universities, transformer manufacturers, engineers,.....
you need me to baby step you through this?

resonance of an inductor ( and subsequently the transformer) lowers reluctance through the inductor, ideally to 0.
This has the effect of widening the bandwidth ( or sharpening the rise - if you look at it on a scope) [Q?]
   This increases the peak voltage, well beyond the expected value calculated by the # of turns.
This will decrease the induction losses.
Induction losses are primarily a function of rising and collapsing magnetic field interference, and reluctance.
with reluctance at 0, and magnetic field at resonance with the INPUT SIGNAL, a pure sine-wave results on the output of the secondary coil, and at a higher voltage. - make no mistake, this is a direct increase of power. And if your circuit is not designed properly, you WILL burn up resistors and transistors!!!  The diodes are usually more robust, so they are (relatively) safe.
Each resonant cycle, adds voltage on top of the remaining voltage passed through from the previous cycle.
This is V - V(drop). Where V(drop) is the voltage loss across the resistor, transistor, and diode, as well as any other components added to the circuit. This voltage is added to the voltage building up in the transformer secondary, because the waveforms are in (phase?) synchronized? not sure the proper way to say that, but they line up on the scope images, and amplitude increases in the secondary.
Current remains generally the same, but total power increases each cycle until it reaches a maximum for the circuit, based on load and losses. Load, in this scenario has a dual-fold effect, both increasing resistance, and increasing power. Somewhere in the middle it will level out.
That is why I say it is energy "recycling" because the remaining voltage from the previous loop is added to the next loop.
If the transformer is NOT operating as resonant frequencies, the voltage from the previous loop collides with the induction, either on the rise or the collapse, or both. This will minimize or limit the voltage on the secondary.

As you adjust the vr on the base of your transistor, and bring the transformer closer to resonant operating frequency, you will obtain a maximum voltage level. and this is HIGHER than the calculated voltage from # of turns primary / secondary.

If you read the information I posted a couple pages back from the electronics authorities,
and still don't understand my explanation.....
then,.. I am beyond the ability to describe this to you in a coherent manner. 

That's all I got.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Bear in mind the Steven Mark devices ran on a single capacitor, charged only once to start the device.
and it operated the transistor for weeks, sometimes months before the power dissipated.