Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tong wheel and coils

Started by nathanj99, March 22, 2015, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: nathanj99 on March 23, 2015, 01:17:36 PM
Thanks Paul. Yes this is where I got the idea. However there is no real info on the coils. I was seeing if anyone had any experience before I go and spend a large amount of money making 16 coils.

Nath
You could try the Robert Adams motor/generator, page 2. It is mentioned in chapter 16 and has a stronger reputation.

Low-Q

Quote from: nathanj99 on March 23, 2015, 01:17:36 PM
Thanks Paul. Yes this is where I got the idea. However there is no real info on the coils. I was seeing if anyone had any experience before I go and spend a large amount of money making 16 coils.

Nath
Copper wire doesn't cost much if you buy thin wire. I have my garage "full" of copper wire. Insolated ofcourse. Didn't cost that much.
Try this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/0-50mm-ENAMELLED-COPPER-WINDING-WIRE-MAGNET-WIRE-COIL-WIRE-250-Gram-Spool-/141097845180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20da1641bc

10-12 bucks for 250g of 0.5mm wire. Enough to build a prototype.

Doesn't matter how the coils are made. Try to wind them on a cardboard roll or wooden core. 1cm diameter.
Wind 25-50 turns or so. The point is that the magnets will induce energy into the coils. Tere are no special recipe to make coils unless you know a 100 more details that is depending on a specially made coil.

Vidar

Paul-R

Quote from: Low-Q on March 23, 2015, 02:18:15 PM
Copper wire doesn't cost much if you buy thin wire. I have my garage "full" of copper wire. Insolated ofcourse. Didn't cost that much.
Try this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/0-50mm-ENAMELLED-COPPER-WINDING-WIRE-MAGNET-WIRE-COIL-WIRE-250-Gram-Spool-/141097845180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20da1641bc

10-12 bucks for 250g of 0.5mm wire. Enough to build a prototype.

Vidar
...and even less if you have an old scrapped microwave oven transformer (microwave ovens are available free at many recycling depots - just promise them you won't switch it on - legal matter - say it is a non working prop for a theatre) and you cut the top of the transformer with an angle grinder to reveal the coils. Soak in a bucket of water overnight, and you can tap out the two coils. Unwrap the enamelled wire and coil it afresh. Two wire diameters on the two coils- thick and thin.

Low-Q

What is a Tong wheel anyways? I youtubed it, but found different things there.

Vidar

burnit0017

Quote from: nathanj99 on March 23, 2015, 01:15:34 PM
Do you have a pickup coil on that?

http://gallery.anotherpower.com/main.php/d/29392-1/DSCN3768.JPG

Hi, I am just using a cam and a contact switch. Small adjustments of the cam make a big difference with the max RPM.
What is a Tong wheel?