Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEMM

Started by PaulLowrance, October 01, 2006, 01:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

mramos,

I forgot to post the link. It seems kingrs bought his metglas core through :

http://www.elnamagnetics.com

Paul Lowrance

MeggerMan

Hi Paul and MrAmos,
My core is due to arrive on  the 23rd of October (next Monday).
It is the Metglas AMCC-320 and costs $107 + shipping + $3 handling.
If you are feeling flush then you could opt for the AMCC-500 at $140.

They only like to use couriers as the US postal service was not reliable enough.
The 30V 2.5A variable PSU is due to arrive Thur/Fri this week.

I still need to order the TL494CN chips, and I have just discovered tonight that I only have double sided pre-coated laminates (PCB) left so I need to order up some single sided and some tech sheets for the UV work.

The schematic is nearly complete, just need to do the PCB board layout next.
Its all go at the moment, I'm quite excited about seeing this core in the flesh.

Paul, I think you are right about the input power being just right, according to my FEMM 4.0 simulations, the power needed to get the field to switch was tiny, maybe 10mW on a small core.
5W input on the AMCC-320 I would say was overkill, and should be in the region of say 100mW.
But that is with very small load on the output coils (half the input power I think), the simulation can only go so far with this experiment and I think a practical experiment may see the power input go to 1W.

I have to say I hate this site too, it runs the CPU flat out while the page loads, some crappy javascript running in background, pages sometimes fail, not a nice site...ahh well.

Regards

Rob

MeggerMan

Meg simulation with 10mA, 0.137 V (1.3mW) in the bottom right input coil.
US Steel Type 2 core and N37 Neodimium magnets.
Core is 120mm wide and 100mm high and 50mm deep.

lancaIV

Hello Rob,
this 107$ for the Metglas AMCC-320,
could you give me the weight and material volume,please !

For the Mukherjee motor-gen invention(DE...) I would need such material,
but in granular/powder kind !

Sincerely
            de Lanca

PaulLowrance

Hi mramos,

I might get a free metglass sample. It was supposed to arrive yeserday, but the arrival date changed to Oct. 20th. Not sure if they're playing with me. We'll see. You might be able to get a free sample. Ask for any size sample they have available for testing purposes. If you are not picky and if they have a spare around they might mail it to you.

I'm getting a small 2714AF. As far as efficiency is concerned I think small is better.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance