Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SSG-No Bloody Secrets

Started by tinman, May 05, 2015, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

A run down on the SSG circuit,and the tricks they fool you with.
The 1 ohm test-rubbish.
Books full of secret's-rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX14Pd4tg68

MarkE

That's a nice video that shows a well thought-out experiment.  The only thing that you might have added is to explain that the 1 Ohm resistor experiments you refer to are where the charge battery is emulated by a 1 Ohm resistor.  The hapless purveyors of secrets insist that because the resistor is cold, the circuit is receiving "radiant energy".  The resistor remains cold because the as your demonstration proves: the SSG doesn't deliver squat for power to the charge battery.  BTW, you can replace the bulb with a 12V lead acid battery and the results will remain under unity.

I took the liberty of rerawing your circuit to emphasize a couple of points.  The most important point I think is that the SSG is at its heart nothing more than a power converter.  The run battery is the power source, the charge battery is the power load, and the silly spinning bicycle wheel is kinetic art.  There are parts that one can purchase off the shelf today that perform a similar voltage boost function that are used in automotive applications.  Those converters sport 90% and higher efficiencies.  But they lack the spinning kinetic art.

Hoppy

As I recall from the early days of my SSG building and testing, the one-ohm test was intended as a tuning aid, such that the SSG (single power and trigger strand) should stop running when a one-ohm load is applied in place of the charging battery. If the SSG continued to run, then the trigger circuit needed to be adjusted in order to reduce running current. It was and still is generally understood that the SSG pulse motor itself is electrically only around 50% efficient as your test shows. The gain is supposed to be manifested in the battery itself and realised only through a time consuming load testing procedure, involving multiple charge and discharge cycles, using a fixed resistive load to measure Joules in versus out of the system. As many experimenters have found, the system COP improves over a number of charge / discharge cycles, up to a certain point, when it eventually stabilises after typically twelve or more cycles. This is as a result of battery desulfation, cleaning the battery plates, such that an increasing area of 'clean' plate is available to charge. This desulfation takes place in both new and used LA batteries. At no point in this process does the energy consumed by the load truly exceed that energy input to the system. A major flaw to the load testing procedure is that the primary battery needs to be re-charged on each cycle back to a given voltage level, that has little bearing on ensuring that the actual capacity / condition of the battery is always returned to a given and consistent new cycle starting level. The consequence of this is that COP >1 is sometimes measured on some cycles, leading experimenters to believe that the system is working overunity. The whole process is a nonsense exercise, given non-controllable battery vagaries, that has over the years become a money making industry.

MarkE

I think that what Tinman has successfully done is strike down this cynical marketing of alleged "secrets".  One of the misrepresentations is that these crude power converters draw energy from space, or the phi, or the aether, thereby putting more energy into the charging battery than is drawn from the run battery.  Those sorts of misrepresentations have been offered without an iota of evidence since at least the early 1980's.

If someone wants to get into figuring out just how much desulfation is optimum for a lead acid battery, then I say go for it.  If someone says that they have the beginner, intermediate, advanced, and super advanced "secrets" of getting free energy that they themselves cannot demonstrate, then I say let's get out the Klieg lights and shine them brightly upon such charlatans.

Madeo

I gave up on Bedini technology a while ago.  Using the equation for the inductor (E= 1/2 LI^2)  and Capacitor (1/2 CV^2),  I was able to measure and calculate the energy from the spikes.  It turns out that those spikes are only 1/2 of the energy stored in the inductor (per pulse) and that's with a mechanical switch and a very fast diode. I just couldn't believe that I didn't bother to do this test for a very long time. I could have saved myself a lot of headache.

The way the SSG circuit is designed,  there is no way it can go overunity. Putting a boost converter along the line deludes people into thinking they have more energy, but it really doesn't.  The numbers are just different. Bottom line is that we need Watts IN vs. Watts Out measurement.   However, There is another circuit that does have a potential, but i'm too burned out with this BS.  I don't feel like touching another bedini setup anytime soon.