Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Excess power from plants

Started by markdansie, May 12, 2015, 09:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 13, 2015, 01:16:28 AM
Paul:

Check your tree using a dmm set on dc volts.  Stab one probe into the tree and the other into the soil near the tree.  All of the trees here I have tried have a negative voltage of about 1 volt.  In other words, to get a positive reading on the DMM, I have to place the minus probe into the tree and the plus probe into the ground.  The ground is positive in this case and it really astounds me.  I have been trying for about 4 years now to get someone else to try this to see if all trees are negative, or just over here in my area.

Please try this and report you findings.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill
It just so happens i was doing this very test a couple of weeks ago-->see video below.
With a S/S pipe in the ground,and a S/S screw in the tree,i also get 1-1.2 volts-positive earth as well. The voltage go's up when the wind blow's,and comes down when there is no wind. Also,check your voltages during mid day(good sun),and when dark at night.
I think the trees sleep as well lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0ME8eygwg

Paul-R

Paul:

Check your tree using a dmm set on dc volts.  Stab one probe into the tree and the other into the soil near the tree.  All of the trees here I have tried have a negative voltage of about 1 volt.  In other words, to get a positive reading on the DMM, I have to place the minus probe into the tree and the plus probe into the ground.  The ground is positive in this case and it really astounds me.  I have been trying for about 4 years now to get someone else to try this to see if all trees are negative, or just over here in my area.

Thanks,

Bill
Should I try and get the probe into the tree as high as possible?(It's a matter of whether I should try and borrow a ladder on my way home)

Paul-R

Paul:

Thanks,

Bill
Hi Bill,

I knocked three nails into the tree. At 4 foot a stout 4", A, and a clean new 1" panel pin, B. At about 8 foot, a another panel pin, C.

Also a ground, aluminium rod, about 18", hammered 12 " into the ground.

The voltage between:
the ground and A was + 0.4 v
the ground and B was + 0.8 v
B and C was + 0.8 v

I thought there was electrolytic stuff going on until I hammered that second panel pin, C,  in at 8 foot. The $64,000 question must be: What happens when we try to draw a current?

profitis

''What happens when we try to draw a current?''

Oxidation baby pure oxidation.you might aswell shove both metals inna saltwater its the same fucking thing.this whole plant thing is preposterous

Paul-R

Quote from: profitis on May 13, 2015, 04:02:07 PM
''What happens when we try to draw a current?''

Oxidation baby pure oxidation.you might aswell shove both metals inna saltwater its the same fucking thing.this whole plant thing is preposterous
It's a theory. You seem very committed to it. It is the type of single minded commitment which rules out any possibility of inspirational discovery. (There has just been a documentary on BBC4 about 20th Cent scientists, including a big chunk on Jocelyn Bell Nurnell and Richard Feynman).

Maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong.