Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MY PATENTED DEVICE DOES NOT WORK!

Started by mr2, May 29, 2015, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr2

Quote from: conradelektro on August 31, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

I agree completely with your argument (show that it does not stop and no further theoretical explanations will be necessary).

So, does your contraption (motor) never stop?

This is the only thing you have to show. Can you demonstrate that your contraption never stops? If not, sorry!

Greetings, Conrad

Actually, I do not know.. I can't. There's no-one wanting to do that. You can do that, Conrad? If not, you're sorry!

But what I know: I got a notice of being charged by the authorities of false references if I used the name of a professor of NTNU (www.ntnu.no) if I used his name as a reference.

The theory is easy;
A capacitor is like a bucket. You move energy / water to the capacitor / bucket.
You can move the energy / water to wherever you want.

A bucket / capacitor can be filled at any speed. You use a funnel to restrict speed to fill the bucket. You use a resistor to restrict the speed to fill the capacitor.

The funnel make you waste time. The resistor can be changed to a motor making work. You "waste" time by running a motor.

And the capacitor paradox is wrong. There is no paradox. The formula is wrong.

mr2

Quote from: antijon on August 31, 2017, 08:54:12 AM
Webby, I was thinking about your first simple circuit, what is it used for? To make an inverter? I thought the same way as the OP, at first. If you put a light bulb and capacitor in series, you light the bulb and charge the cap, then if you break the supply and short the bulb/cap you use the same energy twice. It seems like the same power could be used twice, but that's not the case. As the voltage is divided between the bulb and cap, the total output power is going to equal the input power. So what's the purpose of the inductor in the circuit? Just to smooth the output?

As for the demo videos, the excess noise in the first fan is caused by underloading the motor, as smoky said. Because the RPM is based on line frequency, underloading causes the motor to try to spin faster, and as the polarity changes the rotor has to snap back to its proper location. This causes over amping and noise. It's common in PSC motors with a capacitor on the start winding. If the capacitor is too large, it pulls too much amps and makes a loud hum. Also leads to the motor overheating.

You can't use a bulb as an direct comparison as you need a step-up voltager. A motor works as it's best as when a magnetic pole is passed. And you need the pulse at it's best push. That a capacitor can do. Not a constant voltage. Or current. You waste energy when the magnetic pole is passed.

mr2

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 30, 2016, 02:10:29 AM
@ MR 2

I think you are missing the conceptual premise behind what you are doing.

we can shorten the duty cycle of power going into a device. this is for certain.
and most of our devices, the way we use them, are very inefficient by design.
things like storing the energy in capacitors, or a flywheel, or shortening the pulse time with a Joule Thief, etc.
these tricks can make our use more efficient.

But you are not creating any sort of "overunity" when you do this.

I will try to explain.

A motor, when given a steady power input, of maximum potential, has a given torque potential over time, vs the RPM.
meaning, under a heavy load, all of the energy sent into the motor can be converted into motive force.

When you operate a motor at a lower duty cycle, meaning, you put less energy over time through the coils.....
you lose some % of this torque over time.
it is a precisely inversely proportional relationship.

the same motor, when run through your device, under heavy load, you will see the loss of power over time.

just running the motor, at a certain rpm, or turning a small fan, this does not load the motor. you cannot see the power you lose.
what you see, is a more efficient method of turning the motor to a given rpm. basically, uselessly fooling yourself.

if all you do is run a fan, or some low-power use of the motor,.
sure, do what you are doing, and you can save "energy" cost of running that motor.
this is because we waste a lot of energy to turn that fan. you make it more efficient by shortening the duty cycle.
a joule thief will do the same thing when connected to a motor, or visible lighting.

it is only under constant heavy load, that the motor is strained enough to observe how the total energy over time is lower.

test this, and you will see what I am talking about.

I have to agree, to a point.
When loading a motor 100% there is no savings. For now. There is no interest of saving energy. 90% of my country have seen my invention and the politics say: Why do we need to save energy?
We can't tax that..
Even Bellona that many of you might know about said: Good luck! Who really care about "free energy".. ?

But my invention saved energy on the BEST motors from any manufacturers, even 1 BILL USD investments done of ELCO in Italy.

http://www.elco-spa.com/
Even the papst motors.

Been there, didn't get any response.. "not invented here..."