Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy Generator #36

Started by sm0ky2, June 18, 2015, 07:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Here Described, is a Buoyancy Energy Generation System, to create electrical energy.

I'll post a drawing first, then an explanation of its' functionality.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The system is comprised of two pressurized fluid chambers, A and B.
Connected by a hydraulic hose (1), with a switchable pressure control valve (4).

Chamber A has a greater pressure than chamber B. When the valve is opened, pressure equalizes in both chambers, thus increasing pressure in chamber B.
The increase in pressure causes an open-ended air-filled buoy (3) to lose buoyancy, and valve is closed again.
the Buoy then falls to the bottom of chamber B. Buoy is connected by a rod, to a magnet (6), and a piston (2) in chamber A.
While the buoy falls, the magnet is passed across a coil (7), generating electricity.
The piston lowers in Chamber A, thus decreasing pressure in Chamber A.

When valve is opened again, pressure equalizes in both chambers, and Buoy regains buoyancy. Then valve is closed again.
While Buoy rises, the magnet is passed across the coil, generating electricity.
The piston rises in Chamber A, thus increasing the pressure in Chamber A again.
The cycle is repeated.

Latches (5) at top and bottom of Chamber B, hold the Buoy in place while valve is open, and release when valve is closed.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Operating principal::

The laws of hydrostatic pressure were originally described by Hermes Trismegistus in 5th century B.C., then reiterated by Archimedes the Great between 2nd and 3rd century B.C.

Simply put, in modern terms - Pressure in a sealed vessel is equal throughout the vessel.

Here is a demonstration of how it works, original experiment designed by Rene Descartes of France (1596-1650), wherein a pressurized buoy, loses buoyancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5eIRjmor1w

MarkE

Bonus question:  What would happen if instead of an eye dropper, the float was made from a sealed glass tube.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MarkE on June 18, 2015, 08:58:15 PM
Bonus question:  What would happen if instead of an eye dropper, the float was made from a sealed glass tube.

If the buoy is sealed, there will be no pressure change on the air-mass, and thus the change in buoyancy will only be a factor of the increased fluid pressure, which is not much change at all.
buoyancy will not be lost/regained each cycle, and the system will not function as intended.

Note that the change in buoyancy is due to the increase in pressure inside the eye dropper. This compresses the airmass, increasing its' density.
When the density of the air equals that of the water buoyancy becomes 0. When the air + the mass of the eye dropper becomes more dense than the water it is displacing , it becomes non-buoyant.