Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where Is My Bloom Energy Server?

Started by gravityblock, July 28, 2015, 08:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on July 30, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

MarkE, watch the videos in the OP.  He says, the bloom box isn't too get rid of the grid, but to replace it by having utility companies sell the energy to it's customers.  Delmarva Power, PG&E, and Washington Gas are already using bloomenergy servers and selling the energy to it's customers (homes and small businesses).  So, how is this not going to get rid of the grid, if they have plans to put the boxes in the back yard of individual homes and small businesses, etc?

Gravock

Their "so-called plans" in offering the boxes to individual home owners is nothing more than to pacify the general public.  The dumbed-downed enslaved people of the government and corporate elitists are once again being bamboozled and hoodwinked by this corrupted system of things.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

deleted.......post in wrong thread by accident.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on July 30, 2015, 04:47:17 PM

Their "so-called plans" in offering the boxes to individual home owners is nothing more than to pacify the general public.  The dumbed-downed enslaved people of the government and corporate elitists are once again being bamboozled and hoodwinked by this corrupted system of things.

Gravock
I never said that Bloom Boxes would diminish the influence of the power utilities.  I have discussed the technical problems and internal finances of Bloom Energy.

Investor owned utilities are not going away without a huge fight.  Investor owned utilities are also moving into the rooftop solar business.  Back to the Bloom Box: Even if the Bloom Box costs got down to the point where they were economical for individual homeowners the investor owned utilities would still be piping in the natural gas.  The corruption problems recently unearthed between senior officials of the Cal PUC and PG&E speak to the problems of concentrating a lot of money in the hands of a few without adequate oversight.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on July 30, 2015, 07:42:27 PM
I never said that Bloom Boxes would diminish the influence of the power utilities.  I have discussed the technical problems and internal finances of Bloom Energy.

Investor owned utilities are not going away without a huge fight.  Investor owned utilities are also moving into the rooftop solar business.  Back to the Bloom Box: Even if the Bloom Box costs got down to the point where they were economical for individual homeowners the investor owned utilities would still be piping in the natural gas.  The corruption problems recently unearthed between senior officials of the Cal PUC and PG&E speak to the problems of concentrating a lot of money in the hands of a few without adequate oversight.

The fuel can be produced and/or stored on-site instead of receiving it from the utility companies.   By doing this, then it will destroy their monopoly.  You're absolutely correct, they're not going to give up their strangle hold without a fight. 

Gravock

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on July 30, 2015, 07:52:46 PM

The fuel can be produced and/or stored on-site instead of receiving it from the utility companies.   By doing this, then it will destroy their monopoly.  You're absolutely correct, they're not going to give up their strangle hold without a fight. 

Gravock
That might be possible in some circumstances like a dairy farm or a landfill.  The feedstock and water needed are just not there in urban environments.