Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MY 'LEVITATING OBJECT' INVENTION

Started by guest1289, August 10, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

MY INVENTION   :    A  'LEVITATING-OBJECT'  INVENTION,  that only uses  'Permanent-Magnets' ( No Superconductors ),  and requires  'NO ELECTRICITY'.

This  invention  is also :

-  A  NEW-TYPE  OF  MAGNETIC-BEARING

-  A   Levitating-Object  which can move around a  'Track',  very similar to the  'MEISSNER-EFFECT'  demonstrations  on  Looped-Tracks ,  but mine 'Does-Not'  require  superconductors .

-  A  Levitating-Object-Display-Case.   For Example,   people could insert the  'Levitating-Object'  into their  model-planes  or  model-cars   and they would levitate in the  Display-Case  or be moved along the  above-mentioned  Looped-Track.   

HOW IT WORKS
   Very simply,  in the case of a  'MEISSNER-LIKE EFFECT-ON-A-CIRCULAR-TRACK' ,   the  'Magnetic-Track-Surface'   has the shape of 2 O's( or  'O O' ),  so that the field between the  2 O's( or  'O O' ) cradle the  Levitating-Object(  to attract it,  and/or  to repel it ). 
   Although the  'Levitating-Object'  could contain magnets to  attract  it to the 'Magnetic-Track-Surface',  and seperate magnets to   repel  it from the  'Magnetic-Track-Surface',   I think it would be better to have  AN-INNER-CIRCULAR-MAGNETIC-TRACK  to  attract the  'Levitating-Object',   and an  OUTER-CIRCULAR-MAGNETIC-TRACK  to  repel  the  'Levitating-Object',  OR   Visa Versa'   .

HOW MY INVENTION OCCURRED TO ME
  When I realized the reason why my   magnetic-toy-car-invention  would not propel itself along the  toy-circular-track,   I was slightly amazed that one end of the car would just  levitate  without moving,   so obviously I thought to just keep the levitating part of the  magnetic-toy-car,  and turn it into the above invention.

CONTACT ME,  IF YOU KNOW OF A  COMPANY  THAT IS INTERESTED IN THIS INVENTION

-   john.backerwww@gmail.com
   -   One  Corporation  is interested (  but they require me to sign a  'Special-Document'  with them,  just to talk to them  ),  but I cannot  decipher  their document.
   -   I have filed  Provisional-Patent-Applications  for this  invention.

CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW,  TO DOWNLOAD OR VIEW THE   'DOCUMENT I HAVE ATTACHED'   DESCRIBING HOW MY INVENTION WORKS (  it also contains a cross-section diagram  of my  magnetic-circular-track  )

MarkE

I do not see how you have dealt with Earnshaw's Theorem.  There have been passive magnetic bearings developed that get around Earnshaw's Theorem once the bearings are in motion.  See for example:  http://www.magneticsmagazine.com/main/channels/magneticsassemblies/passive-magnetic-bearing-prototype-testing-results/.

guest1289

I  have not  built a working model of this invention.  (  I can not build anything   )

I think that the configurations  and  spacing  of the  magnetic forces in my invention,   may get around the problems associated with    'Earnshaw's theorem'.

________

-  'Earnshaw's theorem'  -   I assume(  'I only assume' ) that  that 'Theorem'  says that  an  object  'between'  two  'permanent-magnets'  will not levitate  'stably'  between   two  'permanent-magnets',   OR,   in the case of  a magnetic-bearing,  that the inner-bearing-object   will not levitate  'stably'  .     
       MY  'LEVITATING-OBJECT'  IS  NOT BETWEEN  TWO  'PERMANENT-MAGNETS',   MY  'LEVITATING-OBJECT'  IS  ALWAYS ON TOP OF THE   'PERMANENT-MAGNET-CIRCULAR-TRACK'  ,   OR,   ON TOP OF THE   'TWO'   'PERMANENT-MAGNET-CIRCULAR-TRACKS' ,      ONE   'TRACK'  FOR   ATTRACTION,    AND ONE  'TRACK'  FOR  REPULSION.

SUITABLE SPACING BETWEEN ALL THE MAGNETS
  -  All the  separate  magnets   in my invention have suitable spacing between each other,  so as not to  interfere  with each other ( suitable spacing between the   magnets  that  are not intended to interact with each other ).

(   MY  'LEVITATING-OBJECT'  can be on top of,  or underneath,  or in any direction away from the   'magnetic-track'  or   'magnetic-tracks'   from which it being  'Levitated'  .

QUOTE :  ""There have been passive magnetic bearings developed that get around Earnshaw's Theorem once the bearings are in motion""   
               -  I had that idea years ago (  it seemed similar to the overall  'balancing out' effect of a gyroscope ),   but I assumed that I was not the first to think it up,  and that it probably already existed,  and back then I could not find a suitable way to  'claim it as my invention'   .

MarkE

What have you done to establish that your idea could work?

guest1289

Obviously,    I'm relying on anyone interested in this invention,   and the companies I present it to,  to build a prototype,   to prove,   or disprove it's ability to function .

At the moment,  I do not know that anyone has built a prototype of it .

(  Part of the problem has been,  that I had some  big  problems in filing my  'Provisional Patent Applications' ,  and most companies in  the  'European-Union'  won't talk to you until you have been issued a  'Patent Filing'  number,   and I had to fix up a lot of problems with my  'Provisional Patent Applications'.   
    The Patent Laws outside of  the European-Union( US, Canada, Asia etc )  are much better,  they allow you to first  'Publish'  your invention in  'Public',   so that you can  present your  invention to companies,   and if they think your invention is viable,   you can  ask them to properly write and draw your  Patent-Application   ,   and pay the associated costs.   
    NOTE :  I have lost my right to  Patent  my  invention  in  the European-Union,   I already new that would happen when I published my  invention .   But I can still  Patent in the  US, Canada, Asia etc )
    Definitely,  don't start a discussion on  Patent  subjects,  you'll get dizzy and ill.      )

One big  US company replied to me,  and asked me to  'Sign A Waiver' of disclosure of information in order to discuss my invention with me,  the  'Waiver'  looks OK,  but since I'm not a lawyer,  I do not really know what I would be signing.

If anyone knows of any  US  company,  or any company anywhere else ( that doesn't mind I have lost my right to  Patent  my  invention  in  the European-Union  ),    and does not require me to sign anything just to  talk  to me,    then put them in contact with me john.backerwww@gmail.com