Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A sincere gentleman sharing a magnet motor build .[NDA issues??]

Started by ramset, August 26, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Chet,

Thanks for the update. I whipped up a quick interpretation from MadMack's last post of using just two pairs of magnets. Could be wrong but may give a starting point.

gravityblock

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on August 26, 2015, 01:39:26 PM
Hi Chet,

Thanks for the update. I whipped up a quick interpretation from MadMack's last post of using just two pairs of magnets. Could be wrong but may give a starting point.

Here's another variation.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TinselKoala

Demand to see a working prototype! Of course there isn't one to see.
But anyone with experience in these matters can see that the descriptions don't describe anything that would actually work.

"But like an internal combustion engine, various things have to be precisely tuned for it to work."
This is a false analogy... because we have seen working examples of ICEs, we know the tuning parameters and they make sense. Not so for this "sincere gentleman's" magic magnet motor. There is no working prototype, no coherent theory of operation, and plenty of history of similar systems that don't work.

And before people start insulting me.... PROVE ME WRONG by showing a working prototype, even inside a black box with only the output shaft shown driving a load. Do that, then you can insult me all you like. I'll not be holding my breath though. 

What kind of NDA prevents that, but allows all these claims and detailed descriptions of the _idea_? None that I've ever seen, and I've seen and signed a few in my time.  NDA means "non-disclosure agreement". What part of "non-disclosure" is difficult to understand?

MWestland

Anyone who says they can't share schematics or drawings, and then proceeds to tell HOW to build something is someone who has a half assed idea and is too CHEAP to build it themselves. Of course that's MY opinion. It would be nice if this is for real, and there are some on the other forum who are attempting to replicate, but without clear instructions, there's not much chance they would be successful even if it were for real.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes of this, but I won't get too excited until things are made much more clear.

ramset

Tinsel
If I were to write a sentence ...and the sentence were some part of an NDA ,my obligation to secrecy COULD be as small as the period at the end of the sentence.

you use too broad a brush and ass-u-me way too much[as it applies to the NDA comment].

For myself I am just paying attention ,with appreciation.

Mack is a Smart fellow with a level head and some really cool ideas.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma