Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A sincere gentleman sharing a magnet motor build .[NDA issues??]

Started by ramset, August 26, 2015, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Cherryman on August 26, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

Sure, lets judge first and think later.

No, I thought first, then I made the appropriate decision to question the authenticity of the claim according to the possibility of him hiding behind a so-called NDA.  It is you who has not thought first, which opens yourself up to the possibility of being bamboozled and hoodwinked!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Cherryman on August 26, 2015, 10:49:41 AM

Why?  What does it matter?... An NDA is just that: Non disclosure agreement.
Go to a juridical forum and discus it there.
Better, don't talk about it at all, those things do more harm then good. And we do not want to raise trouble for the poster.

The focus here should be on the design and replication.

The description he provided in the OP along with his subsequent postings in that thread would definitely be sufficient to be in violation of any NDA.  Thus, the NDA is B.S. along with his claim, a false claim in which he can't support with drawings, photos, videos, etc.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

ramset

Here we have an issue
I always try to give a man the benefit of the doubt whenever he is  "giving freely"

I never look a gift horse in the mouth.,.

Perhaps a discussion about content instead of context would be more appropriate here??

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gravityblock

Quote from: ramset on August 26, 2015, 12:19:05 PM
Here we have an issue
I always try to give a man the benefit of the doubt whenever he is  "giving freely"

I never look a gift horse in the mouth.,.

Perhaps a discussion about content instead of context would be more appropriate here??

Respectfully
Chet K

Or, should we say a discussion on the lack of content.  No design drawings, no construction details, no photos, no videos, no reference links, etc.  <----- How is this 'giving freely' and how is this 'content'?

Good luck with this!

Gravock

ramset

"good luck with this"

Yes that works too ....

For those who are interested in this brutally simple presentation ?

Macks latest comment
""For now, picture this. We have a 2 pole rotor and the attraction is balanced to the repulsion. You can rotate the rotor by hand and feel very little or no cogging. You stick a ramp at one side of the attracting stator magnet. As the attracted rotor magnet comes under the influence of the ramp it accelerates. As it accelerates toward the stator magnet, it also gains inertia. The stator magnet also attracts, but the stator magnets attraction is being neutralized by the repelling magnets at the opposite side of the motor. The rotor inertia carries the rotor magnet fully under and slightly past the attracting stator magnets center line. At this same instant, the rotor magnet at the opposite side, 180 degrees away has traveled slightly past the center line of the repelling stator magnet, which is now doing its job and preventing the attracted rotor magnet from being dragged back under its attracting stator magnet. The rotor is free wheeling at this point. Inertia continues the rotation until the rotor magnets come under the influence of the next set of ramps and the cycle repeats.

Mack """
END QUOTE
from here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20239-magnet-motor-revelation.html?

Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma