Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Monoatomic Gold is the KEY STOP LOOKING ELSEWHERE!!!

Started by clearchrome, September 01, 2015, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clearchrome

For people who wonder what resonant frequency was used to tune (resonate) into the Ionosphere, it is the Schumann resonances frequency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

ayeaye

No no, look, people don't do a serious research, like they don't know how to do a serious research.

This is like, they are humans, but something is lacking, or lost, like some knowledge about what it is to be a human, and what humans should do.

Like, i read everything written here, and it was immediately clear to me what experiments to do, i did, and got results https://archive.org/details/ndischarge . But the big difference, i read everything, not only the things which are the most popular, and didn't pay any attention to how known the people were who wrote these things. This is what no one does, all the vast majority do is that they read only a few things which are considered the most standing out, these provide them no solution, and then they give up all of that in despair. I looked at what was said, i didn't care at all who said that, and this made a great difference.

To know, you know, they likely know already all solutions that work, if there are any of these. But the great attention to every attempt to get overunity, gives some reason to think that there are. So what a site like this in effect does, is that it confuses and distracts, from any solutions which ever can be right. As you notice some hoaxes are promoted the most, or then things that can never be solutions, but enable people to play with things, and maybe learn some things, to satisfy their need to be creative. And people go for it, this is why you cannot see any real solutions here. And if there were any, i say that it would be flooded with all kind of nonsense, so you can never see it.

Look when you talk with someone about overunity. That person is very excited about all free energy things, and encourages you to go into it. But when you start talking with him about the free energy things, he says, oh, there is also that, and that, and that is great, encouraging you to check out a million different things. And you are lost.

clearchrome

Quote from: ayeaye on September 02, 2015, 08:51:43 AM
No no, look, people don't do a serious research, like they don't know how to do a serious research.

This is like, they are humans, but something is lacking, or lost, like some knowledge about what it is to be a human, and what humans should do.

Like, i read everything written here, and it was immediately clear to me what experiments to do, i did, and got results https://archive.org/details/ndischarge . But the big difference, i read everything, not only the things which are the most popular, and didn't pay any attention to how known the people were who wrote these things. This is what no one does, all the vast majority do is that they read only a few things which are considered the most standing out, these provide them no solution, and then they give up all of that in despair. I looked at what was said, i didn't care at all who said that, and this made a great difference.

To know, you know, they likely know already all solutions that work, if there are any of these. But the great attention to every attempt to get overunity, gives some reason to think that there are. So what a site like this in effect does, is that it confuses and distracts, from any solutions which ever can be right. As you notice some hoaxes are promoted the most, or then things that can never be solutions, but enable people to play with things, and maybe learn some things, to satisfy their need to be creative. And people go for it, this is why you cannot see any real solutions here. And if there were any, i say that it would be flooded with all kind of nonsense, so you can never see it.

Look when you talk with someone about overunity. That person is very excited about all free energy things, and encourages you to go into it. But when you start talking with him about the free energy things, he says, oh, there is also that, and that, and that is great, encouraging you to check out a million different things. And you are lost.

If I understand you correctly, you do a profiling the kind of people who write stuff in here and decide if it fits bullshit or nonsense as you say.

I have to agree on you that because I tend do the same, but I always give everyone a chance to prove themself because I learned in my life experience that there is always a truth behind a lie, sometimes it is a matter of seeing beyond that!

I learned that from my kid and adults are not different ;)  You need to grab the facts and not the truth.

magpwr

Quote from: clearchrome on September 02, 2015, 08:25:22 AM
For people who wonder what resonant frequency was used to tune (resonate) into the Ionosphere, it is the Schumann resonances frequency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

hi clearchrome,

I have no issues with what you are talking about since i knew about it before 21.Maybe i got time on my side or i am just a walking library. ;D

To be honest just imagine you surround yourself with an average "joe" and start talking about all this stuff.

You will end up making yourself sounding like a "fool" in front of those average "joe" or "jane" even though you are not a fool.

"May be you have not realize something yet.Those whom seek answer will search for it and people does not like to be "force fed" with unwanted information they dislike."

clearchrome

Quote from: magpwr on September 04, 2015, 11:37:07 AM
hi clearchrome,

I have no issues with what you are talking about since i knew about it before 21.Maybe i got time on my side or i am just a walking library. ;D

To be honest just imagine you surround yourself with an average "joe" and start talking about all this stuff.

You will end up making yourself sounding like a "fool" in front of those average "joe" or "jane" even though you are not a fool.

"May be you have not realize something yet.Those whom seek answer will search for it and people does not like to be "force fed" with unwanted information they dislike."

I agree to the fact that people dont like beeing fed the truth, I also found out the hard way as you did ...
Sometimes I wonder if people were mentally programmed to ignore the real truth by means of social alienation.
Even with actual proof and facts, people wont beleive you and will not bother following up.

Maybe because scammer are put to the spotlight by design. Who knows.