Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The return of Steorn & Orbo launch

Started by Jimboot, September 29, 2015, 07:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centraflow

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 29, 2015, 11:39:00 AM
I've discovered something amazing!
I can stand in my back yard with the garden hose spraying water, watering my tomatoes. When a little kid comes along with a bucket and starts catching water from my spray so that he can use it to wash his dog .... the flow rate through my hose doesn't increase _at all_! Even though his bucket is filling up!

Ah but it did not cost the kid anything for the water, only you TK :P , so who was smarter, the kid or you ;D

I think there are many here that can make harvesting circuits, and why not, after all it is like throwing away excess which the whole world is guilty of doing.

What gets me is I have just been presented with a recycling tax, I put plastic in one bin, paper in another, glass in another and the rest yet in another, and now they are charging me for doing it when they sell the paper, glass and plastic for a profit :o . What a world we live in, be green and pay for it so others can make money out of it, the shit bags, pun intended.

Regards

Mike 8)

profitis

''The 28th of October hey :D
30 days to the worlds first OU device-should be a
hoot.''

A gap in the market for ou which both elites and slaves may enjoy? I don't know about this but the gap is certainly compellingly there.bridge the gap? Lol

Jimboot

I told on FB I thought it looked like a drunken stormtrooper. I get the monkey reference though. If you read the press though they do talk about a magnet motor. It would be the first harvester I've seen with one.

TinselKoala

Quote from: centraflow on September 29, 2015, 11:52:48 AM

Ah but it did not cost the kid anything for the water, only you TK :P , so who was smarter, the kid or you ;D

I think there are many here that can make harvesting circuits, and why not, after all it is like throwing away excess which the whole world is guilty of doing.

What gets me is I have just been presented with a recycling tax, I put plastic in one bin, paper in another, glass in another and the rest yet in another, and now they are charging me for doing it when they sell the paper, glass and plastic for a profit :o . What a world we live in, be green and pay for it so others can make money out of it, the shit bags, pun intended.

Regards

Mike 8)

That's it...  that kid gets no tomatoes from my garden !!