Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RF harvester comes to market

Started by Jimboot, October 01, 2015, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

QuoteIn a location where lots of RF signals are flying around, like in an office, a standard Freevolt unit can produce around 100 microwatts of power.

If you're in a RF-dense environment like an office, you can get a lot more than 100 uW of power from simple photovoltaic cells picking up the ambient lighting. But that method doesn't need fancy microelectronics....

QuoteAnd now it's developed the first commercial technology that literally creates electricity out of thin air.

And that bit is an outright lie. Or, journalistic hype if you prefer. As noted in the very next two paragraphs. The device picks up RF energy that is put into the "thin air" by sources that are definitely NOT free, that are not creating energy, but rather are wasting it.

Of course... I'm just jealous, because it has been three years or more since I've been showing you demonstrations of the same thing in my laboratory, and nobody is showering me with money for it.

centraflow

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 01, 2015, 09:36:03 PM

If you're in a RF-dense environment like an office, you can get a lot more than 100 uW of power from simple photovoltaic cells picking up the ambient lighting. But that method doesn't need fancy microelectronics....

And that bit is an outright lie. Or, journalistic hype if you prefer. As noted in the very next two paragraphs. The device picks up RF energy that is put into the "thin air" by sources that are definitely NOT free, that are not creating energy, but rather are wasting it.

Of course... I'm just jealous, because it has been three years or more since I've been showing you demonstrations of the same thing in my laboratory, and nobody is showering me with money for it.

I think there is some poetic license in the words, but yes I agree with you.

I have a small harvester used with a buck booster which can produce some serious power over time, that time being when you don't want it and I think is what this ORBE cube is ;)

Know how you feel TK, that's life :'(

regards

Mike 8)

Jimboot

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 01, 2015, 09:36:03 PM

Thought you'd enjoy that.  :P  I found Gizmodo's sycophantical prose more interesting. I've built a few radiant collectors too.. whooptyfkcingdoo Gizmodo. To me it demonstrates how easy it is to get press for this sort of stuff. Whenever you need help showering with money TK let me know. Love to do a crowdfunder for the right project. Heck this bloke raised $55k for a bowl of potato salad. [/size]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zackdangerbrown/potato-salad and don't get me started on solar friggin roadways.