Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic mechanical Resonance ideas

Started by dom444, October 12, 2015, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berto3

DIY GAUSS METER.

Looking for a Gaussmeter for my projects on internet, I saw prices of more than hunderd Euro. There are just a few DIY meters on internet
but of poor quality. So, I had to make my own one. The circuit is simple to replicate by the use of a Linear Ratiometric Hall Effect Sensor,
the SS495A from Honeywell (2.50Euro). For the display I choose a mini digital panel voltmeter(2.50Euro). The window comperator is made
with a LM339 IC. There is only one trimpot to calibrate the offset between the North (Red LED) and South (Green LED).
The Hall sensor I made on top of an aluminium tube; this probe can be separated of the box for tests on difficult places.
A voltage readout on the display can easily be recalculated to the Gauss or Tesla unit for magnetic induction or flux.
In the video I will show some examples of the use of this handy tool for the electronic workshop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWQT8NCzk8

Berto3

For my experiments with the Kunel replication I needed a sinus-cosinus coil driver. This kind of circuit is hard to find on the internet.
Many circuits work with on/off or pulse width modulation to drive a Mosfet. Analog circuits is another chapter. Working with setpoint
and gain is not that simple as one and zero's. The circuit I made is not perfect but is good enough for the effect I want to investigate.
The digital sinus I leave rough without smoothing. Beside the sinus a lot of spikes and noise is inducted in the coils, thats fine for
harvesting some extra juice. When using this circuit the magnetic flux is strong, inducing much more output than only square wave's.
The circuit works on 5V and pulls 40mA by a frequence of 200Hz. LED's lights bright. Tomorrow I test the Kunel setup. A video follows.

Berto3

This are the halftime results of a linear test setup at a linear transformer. You can see the oscilloscope images at primary and
secundary coils. The original digital sinus is not recognisable anymore. The super caps are not supplied with enough current
out of the secundary coils to make the circuit selfrunning. But I am quit near. Now still that 'exotic' extra energy.

dom444

excellent work berto3 I have been away for a while so missed all this,  I did experiment with the mechanical resonator arm but could not find a suitable material with right property's had the same problem very
slow resonance speed  need spring steel just right strength to get fast resonance.

in your device should maybe  try  ferrite magnet for the moving magnet its a bit  lighter in weight would give faster pulses i would think and next logical thing is to pull a vacuum in the glass tube will give even less friction
and faster movement by stopping the air compression in the stroke .

LabDeSyn

Thank you dom444. My login name has changed from berto3 to labdesyn. I arranged a new workshop at home with the name Laboratoire de Synthése . I like to build new test set ups, so more energy projects are coming up.
The problem with the electro-mechanical resonator is indeed the low resonance frequency due to the mass of the magnets.
I tried to avoid, as much as possible, friction by a vertical use of the (plastic)tube. A clever use of gravity can help to enhance
the efficiency. May be I will pick-up that project later again but first a validation test setup of a counter rotating rotor/stator.
Next month I go to publish the outcome of that investigation in an other topic at this forum. Here already a picture.