Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic mechanical Resonance ideas

Started by dom444, October 12, 2015, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dom444

I have had this idea for a while so i thought i would put them out there, I have not had a chance to test them except the second one i know that the center magnet does move well, i used a glass tube for low friction.

Berto3

Thanks dom444 for sharing your ideas. Can you produce next time smaller drawings? Say 800x600 pix or so. Later I will contribute in this retro thread with practical examples and measurements. 2 weeks ago I started with the setup of mechanical resonance circuits with only 'passive' components. I hope more people will join this vintage OU subject.

Berto3

@ dom444
From the drawing above I made the setup of idea 2.
As said in my previous reply I am exploring the magneto/mechanical resonance in a linear system. Why always rotational
systems? Exploration of the behavior of coils and magnets is so much easier in the linear way.   
As basic unit I use a shake flashlight. The tube with the coil and magnet; all is there to make a linear actuator and generator.
The setup of the project is done at a wooden board of 40 x 40cm. The 'flashlight' is positioned in the middle and rest upon
a piece foam plastic for muting. At both sides of the magnet i glued 2 sticks of fiberglass for future experiments. Above the
coil I made a strip iron, from a transformer core, for lifting the magnet. A kind of magnetic bearing. In the video I go to show
the effect on the system. No transistors or IC's are used, only 2 reedcontacts, 1 relay, some diodes, led's and resistors.
Less is more! Anybody can make this project to explore electromagnetism at the kitchen table. More info is on the go.
Berto

Berto3

In an earlier stage I did some experiments with a 555 IC oscillator as driver for a relay with 2 change-over switches.
Frequence and pulswidth can be changed. In the next video I will show some effects on the movement of the magnet
by this circuit. You have to place bumper magnets (M1 and M2) to regulate the swing of the magnet.

Berto3

Making electromagnetic coils is no easy job. I made a simple coil winder from a fishing reel.
With just some aluminium strips the job is done.
Watch the video how this is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns7jTKHjEZY