Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic mechanical Resonance ideas

Started by dom444, October 12, 2015, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berto3

Today I was using a new circuit as driver for the EM-Resonator. It has a pulse delay at the leading edge.
It worked very well with 6Volt and lesser than half the Amp's. Here is the circuit.

Berto3

@Atommix. The first post in this threath by Dom444 was about magneto mechanical resonance.
He had not the chance to work out this Idea so I do. In Reply#2 I explain why.
You don't see how to build-up field density in the EM-Resonator. That is the challenge for all the
investigators in this field. One of the limitations with mechanical devices is the low frequency at
mechanical resonance. The gain is the field density that can happen at certain moments,
like a hammer on a nail. Mechanical mass can set free huge power when you stop it in the go.
We all know the potential energy of a rotating flywheel.
I don't understand your opinion, saying that the Resonator is complex or to much.
Can you explain more? Why the question about string harmonics?

Berto3

Part 3 of the video series, show's the progress made to reduce the current in the motor solonoid.
The electronic circuit has no longer a relay but a MOSFET to switch the coil. A pulse delay circuit
is build around a cd4093 IC. Although it is hard to measure the average current of a pulse wave,
I suppose my analog meter does this well. The input current is now around 35 mA, a reduction
of more than 50 percent. I wish you all an energetic Christmas and a sparkling 2016.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok28ruG0jBw

Berto3

Today I was exploring the 'strange' behavior of a permanent magnet in a pulsed solenoid. The magnet moves in a transparent tube
(BIC ballpoint) with at both ends a bump magnet. All magnets are in repel position. A video of the phenomenon will be published soon.

Berto3

Experiments with magnets are always amazing. The reaction of permanent magnets on a pulsed solenoid are impossible to predict. In this simple test set-up I explore under what condition a permanent magnet comes to mechanical resonance. The mass of the magnet, the frequency and pulsewidth, the position of the solenoid, friction, the bump magnets at both sides of the tube, this all are parameters in a peculiar interaction of magnetic fields. The video gives a short impression of this play.
I discovered a couple of phenomena. With 2 magnets in the tube and the solenoid in the middle the magnets can move in the opposite direction like a boxermotor. No shaking anymore with a kind of gyroscopic effect. The left magnet can vibrate at a lower or higher frequency than the right magnet and opposite. The magnets can resonate at more than one frequency. Resonance can be so strong that the magnets touch each other. My question is; what about four or more magnets in a linear mechanic resonance? But that for next time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpNqSUz8Ws