Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic mechanical Resonance ideas

Started by dom444, October 12, 2015, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Berto3 on January 06, 2016, 08:07:13 PM
My question is; what about four or more magnets in a linear mechanic resonance? But that for next time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpNqSUz8Ws

maybe 3 magnets, 3 coils.
each 90-degrees from each other.
maybe stronger magnets, that can't touch each other.

[....mumble....mumble... flux capacitor.... t...me..spc....continuum....]
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Berto3

My next experiment is to explore how this electromagnetic resonator can be compared with an antenna.
Certain behavior let me think that it is comparable with what happans in a 1/2 or/1/4 lambda antenna.
I discovered that the Q-factor when magnets are in resonance is very high. I have to add a fine tuning.
May be it is comparable with standing acoustic waves. This presumptions may be wrong.
Other people think it has to do with the golden section. The position of the pulsed solenoid is very important.
Can this resonator, in resonance, throw 'extra' energy in the pick-up coils? We will see the next time.

Berto3

There have been many changes made to the EM Resonator. Experiment shows that the vertical
position of the resonator is the best. That's to say; less friction, stable resonance,
use of the gravity and the least energy usage. The 2 magnets are bouncing inside the tube with
the help of gravity and the bump magnets. This 2 magnets at both sides of the tube I placed in
the hackneyed pen cap for a quick change of the magnets within the tube.
The resonator has now three bifilar wound coils:
- An activator solenoid with a 0.2 mm AWG32 and a 0.16 AWG34, 50 and 130ohm.
- Two pick-up coils with 0.12mm AWG36, 2x 320ohm per coil.
First I had to make the coil cores and wind the bifilar windings. My simple coil winder is a godsend.
See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns7jTKHjEZY
I did connect the bifilar windings in series, to get the maximum energy transfer.
After the attachment at the tube and the connection with the circuits, the adjustment could start.
What is the best arrangement of the magnets within the tube for the best energy transfer?
What frequency and pulswidth gives a strong resonance? How to decrease the input current?
How to increase the output voltage of the pickup coils? This are the results of the first test:
Input voltage: 6V
Input current: ~22mA (for the whole circuit!)
Output voltage, no load: AC 6V peak per coil
Output current, shortcut: 2 mA per coil
These results are not bad when you take in account the low frequency of the resonator (4Hz).
More experiments are coming to increase the output. The bifilar windings are giving me more
options to investigate than a single winded coil.

guest1289

I did not know about this thread,   when I created  http://overunity.com/16329/oscillation-in-passive-magnetic-levitation-devices-perpetual-motionfree-energ/msg470838/#msg470838  ,   yesterday ,  my apologies. 

I will  'paste'  the only post in that thread :
---------
Question :
   Does the oscillation present in some( but not all )  'Passive(Non-Powered)-All-Permanent-Magnet-Magnetic-Full-Levitation-Devices'  = Perpetual-motion/Free-energy  ?

( The 'Mendocino Motor' levitating bearing,  is not Full-Levitation,  but you can see it is very unstable )

(  I have seen,  and I have also designed, 'Passive(Non-Powered)-Permanent-Magnet-Magnetic-Full-Levitation-Devices' ,  I think that my designs have minimized any instability as far as possible )

- I would of thought that if there were 0% earth-vibrations and obviously nothing else to cause other peoples bearings/levitators to be unstable,  then they would be perfectly-still,  but if they would not be perfectly-still,  then that could be   Perpetual-motion/Free-energy .

-  If the instability/movement is Perpetual-motion/Free-energy,  you could design something to totally maximize that movement in one or more axis,  and then harness that Perpetual-motion/Free-energy,  to maybe power a small-LED-torch or other things .
--------

My question is more theoretical,  than your actual device, but I think your research is trying to answer my question.

(  In any real device you will always lose energy through heat or any other type of radiation,  but if the Perpetual-motion/Free-energy being harnessed by your device does exist,  then it will continue to be fed into your device  )

(  I think Thomas-Bearden's site describes how you can fully shield wiring and components to eliminate all energy loss,  but I think you would also have to put your device into a full-vacuum )

Your work is far too advanced for me,  I always avoid complicated and advanced things,  I cannot think that much.

Your research( and device ) is very impressive .

Berto3

This is the video what comes with my previous post here in this thread. It is the last version of the electomagnetic resonator.
Now I attached the pickup coils and did some experiments to find out about; less friction, stable resonance, use of the gravity
and the least energy consumption. The video 'Linear Electromagnetic Resonator 5' shows it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ9JDuUPEKE