Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald L Smith Device

Started by axel700, October 21, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hope-hope

Hi FatBird !

you are not the only one did that ! i spent thousand of hours thinking about this device .. when i said thousand of hours i mean it , one day i felt something was burn inside my brain....  ;D,  working with ordinary coils and capacitors to replicate his system is a lost of time..., the first thing must be eliminated is the lenz's law responsible for energy conservation, so you are still inside the closed system trying to get an OU energy device... this is impossible ( at least this is my opinion)

the extended Tesla Bifilar coil meet all the requirements needed to build such device but at first please read the energetic forum for more details about the encountered problems...i have problems with the resonance because the lack of material to do so ... this lead me to think about even more powerful device called the mixed E-TBC still under development but the idea is proven to be correct practically ..

Magluvin

Quote from: axel700 on November 04, 2015, 08:51:11 PM
Hi, i buld the following schematic (attachment).

I used:

-1 neon power supply CPI-10035, 10kV output at 35mA
-2 capacitors of .47uF at 16000V
-Primary coil  2.2uH (L1)
-Secondary coil, 2 of 12uH (L2)
-1 capacitor bank of 15kV at .2uf
-4 diodes to build a diode bridge

However, the circuit doesn't work. It is supposed to function when resonance in the circuit is achieved, so I believe that the values for both coils and capacitors doesn't match the neon power supply frequency, thus I would like to know  these values. Also, this Donald Smith device output delivers just enough power to turn on a 20mA LED.
It seems those 2 schematics are different in a few ways. Did you try both?

Mags

Magluvin

The 2 secondary coils config is something Ive wondered about.  Looking at Dons pictures of it, it seems hard to tell if the secondaries are wound opposite directions or wound in the same direction all the way across. even looking at the supposed originals of the circuit, there is a  possibility that the 2 halves of the secondary are oppositely wound.
This was a while back. But remember what I thought back then.

Mags

Void

Quote from: axel700 on November 04, 2015, 08:51:11 PM
However, the circuit doesn't work. It is supposed to function when resonance in the circuit is achieved, so I believe that the values for both coils and capacitors doesn't match the neon power supply frequency, thus I would like to know  these values. Also, this Donald Smith device output delivers just enough power to turn on a 20mA LED.

Hi axel700. I have spent a fair bit of time going over Don Smith's circuits and video presentations in the
past and reading through discussions of his circuits in forums, and no one has ever been able to reasonably
demonstrate a Don Smith circuit producing overunity that I have ever seen. A few people have claimed that
they have a Don Smith circuit working but they were not able to demonstrate anything at all. In the past several
years there have been a number of people who have spent a fair amount of time with Don Smith's theories
and circuits and could not produce overunity, or even see any unusual results of any kind for that matter.
It would appear that either Don Smith left out some very important details or he never actually had
an overunity circuit himself. When you ask people's advice for what you need to do to make a Don Smith circuit
work, you should understand that no one else has been able to make a Don Smith circuit work, or at least
no one has ever been willing to show their working circuit anyway, if they really have one ;)

Void

Quote from: Magluvin on November 08, 2015, 09:31:53 PM
The 2 secondary coils config is something Ive wondered about.  Looking at Dons pictures of it, it seems hard to tell if the secondaries are wound opposite directions or wound in the same direction all the way across. even looking at the supposed originals of the circuit, there is a  possibility that the 2 halves of the secondary are oppositely wound.
This was a while back. But remember what I thought back then.
Mags

There were some pretty clear pictures of Don Smith's circuit posted a few years ago and it
seems clear to me that both secondary coils were wound in the same direction. Have a look
at the secondary winding start and end wires and the two center wires in the attached pictures,
and it should be clear that the two coils were wound in the same direction on Don's demonstration circuit.

I personally think people give much too much significance to this circuit considering Don Smith
never ever publicly demonstrated that this circuit could produce overunity. In one of Don Smith's conference
presentation videos, I recall Don Smith saying something like that he added the movable primary winding
(and he may have indicated the secondary capacitor as well) to see if he could tune it up better, but he said
something like that it didn't help with the performance. I think Don Smith did say that the circuit could produce
a lot of overunity in his tests, but the truth is Don Smith has made some claims here and there which seem to indicate
he really didn't know what he was talking about. I won't go into details as this has all been discussed in great
detail in the past in the forums, but Don did make some very questionable statements here and there. Some have suggested
that Don Smith may have become somewhat delusional in his later years, but I didn't not know him so I can't say if that were true or not.

Warning: Charging a large value capacitor to a high voltage can store enough energy in the capacitor to potentially kill a person.
People shouldn't mess around with such circuits unless you understand the dangers well and take all necessary precautions.