Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald L Smith Device

Started by axel700, October 21, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hope-hope

Hello everyone !

i really have a bad connection here  :o so just a quick reply, the device of Donald smith is really very important since it's small in size, provide a good power output, not expensive , can be built anywhere in the world, produce ozone gas... in this last point it's better to take a look at one of Tesla patent about producing ozone so it will be clear there's a capacitive arrangement there  ;D, in my point of view the extended Tesla bifilar coil is the key for his device, i already invented another amazing coil called the mixed E-TBC or the mixed extended Tesla bifilar coil, this coil is able to produce voltage in one side and current in another side, more info in energetic forum where a lots of detail is there ...

the capacitor bank in Smith device has an enhancement role but any big capacitor can be charged if the resonance is achieved, this mean he used a special capacitor made exactly the same as the concept behind the E-TBC ! what does this mean ? this mean treating the capacitor as coil in one side so they will be charged very quickly .. ordinary chemical capacitor are made to avoid the inductance of foil so the internal connection inside them can be found in the middle but in Smith special made capacitor the connection will be found in the edge !!

just open any ordinary polarized capacitor and you will see where is the contact inside, the secret is related to the wrong concept of displacement current  what make any capacitor to be charged is the induced rotating electric field not the displacement current ! the same as the E-TBC where this field play a critical role, there's a simple experiment i did show this phenomena , so if the capacitor is treated as a coil it will be charged very soon !         

axel700

Hi, i buld the following schematic (attachment).

I used:

-1 neon power supply CPI-10035, 10kV output at 35mA
-2 capacitors of .47uF at 16000V
-Primary coil  2.2uH (L1)
-Secondary coil, 2 of 12uH (L2)
-1 capacitor bank of 15kV at .2uf
-4 diodes to build a diode bridge

However, the circuit doesn't work. It is supposed to function when resonance in the circuit is achieved, so I believe that the values for both coils and capacitors doesn't match the neon power supply frequency, thus I would like to know  these values. Also, this Donald Smith device output delivers just enough power to turn on a 20mA LED.

Paul-R

Quote from: axel700 on November 04, 2015, 08:51:11 PM
so I believe that the values for both coils and capacitors doesn't match the neon power supply frequency
I don't think you can expect to get the degree of tuning required simply by inserting the right circuit values. You need variable components so that you can tune them manually to get prpoer resonant tuning.

hope-hope

Hello :)

i will just give my point of view ! the first thing we have to think about is the formation of standing waves inside Donald Smith device.. if these waves is related to the wire length or they will be just  formed automatically, OK this seem to be strange but before all please watch the full video about displacement current the new concept, here you are my video :

https://youtu.be/PyyTv2r1xlY 

the above concept prove that Donald smith used a special device and not an ordinary coil in parallel with a capacitor ! in smith device just making the secondary 4 time length more than the primary cause a perfect tuning without the need for using a very high frequency! this can be done even in 1 MHZ frequency, he used an E-TBC where the magnetism and electricity is related in electrostatic induction not electromagnetic induction ..     

FatBird

I spent a LOT Of Time, Money, & Effort trying to duplicate some of Don Smith's devices.
But sadly I could not get any of them to put out any Overunity whatsoever. 

.