Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIH123

Quote from: SoManyWires on November 01, 2015, 01:12:33 AM
unfortunately, there is a need for national defense systems. the defenders probably wish there was no need for them, humanity probably will never evolve beyond including sociopaths in the mix, so, yes, that explains the need for such unfortunate and costly protective measures.

So are you saying yes, people like ex-Navy Jimmy with his never ending negative attacks against his own, are good for us ?

Holy-F%ck, I hope not.

SoManyWires

Quote from: PIH123 on November 01, 2015, 01:29:52 AM
So are you saying yes, people like ex-Navy Jimmy with his never ending negative attacks against his own, are good for us ?

Holy-F%ck, I hope not.

i never wrote that, not intentionally anyhow, though its common to want to look at responses maybe from such an angle. at any rate, its possible to overlook some stuff about another persons character, as i have done while not knowing everything or much about a certain individual or party. heck i am sure its kept me from jail a few times when i could've allowed it to escalate, i don't think walking away from a fight is such a bad thing. there is usually some sort of previous injury that causes frustration leading a person to react poorly, and not everyone handles these things with enough sodium to what is supposed to be a normally amicable reduced stressed working or living environment. though offerings of violent resolution should not have to be allowed to lower property values nor their oocupants on same block. even if some neighbors are excellent procrastinators and seem in no real rush to finish projects or like to prefer seeing themselves as always right in their own frame of mind.
hopefully there is room for resolutions, were you's not friends at some point? i dunno maybe not. life is short.

hoppfield

AB Hammer

Quote from: hoppfield on November 01, 2015, 08:49:51 AM
  deleted post.

I guess you where about to put your foot in your mouth again. LOL
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

hoppfield

Quote from: SoManyWires on November 01, 2015, 01:19:30 AM
i never wrote that, not intentionally anyhow, though its common to want to look at responses maybe from such an angle. at any rate, its possible to overlook some stuff about another persons character, as i have done while not knowing everything or much about a certain individual or party. heck i am sure its kept me from jail a few times when i could've allowed it to escalate, i don't think walking away from a fight is such a bad thing. there is usually some sort of previous injury that causes frustration leading a person to react poorly, and not everyone handles these things with enough sodium to what is supposed to be a normally amicable reduced stressed working or living environment. though offerings of violent resolution should not have to be allowed to lower property values nor their oocupants on same block. even if some neighbors are excellent procrastinators and seem in no real rush to finish projects or like to prefer seeing themselves as always right in their own frame of mind.
hopefully there is room for resolutions, were you's not friends at some point? i dunno maybe not. life is short.

somanywires,
I think the only mistake I made was wanting to work with someone. That seems to be about it so it would be my fault for not sitting home and showing where 3 members in this part of the forum are skeptics themselves.
  and ab hammer knows I am smart. But he doesn't want to look bad working with me. that goes back to the skeptic part. Yet if what I do works, he wants some of the credit.
And I do have a few advantages over most people in here. It's having taken classes in mechanical drawing, drafting, CATIA (3 dimensional interactive designing, at the time, only a handful of universities in the United States taught that and since I worked for the Boeing Airplane Co., I received a free education) and also working in machine shops, had to know all about blueprints.
And this experience comes in handy when it comes to Bessler's drawings. I think I am the only person that spent a lot of time studying them.
And I'll repost a simple and cheap perpetual motion concept. And if someone considers the math behind Heron's Fountain, then the attached design couldn't be any simpler.
With Heron's Fountain, what has to do most with the height of the water coming out of it is the pressure head that is generating the air pressure. With water, every foot of elevation increases the psi by about 0.44 psi. Increase the pressure head by one foot, then the air pressure in the pressure in it increases from 14.7 psi to about 15.14 psi.
With a pressure head of 3 feet, the air pressure in the fountain becomes about 16.02 psi. And since that is more than 14.7 psi, a fountain effect happens.
And with the simple 2 weighted design, the weight expanding a cylinder is decreasing the pressure that would create resistance to the weight at the bottom has to over come to pump water upward into the other cylinder.
Why nobody understands this, I can't say. But then has anyone been aware that the air pressure in a Heron's Fountain is determined by the pressure head filling it and by this I mean increasing the pressure by 0.44 psi per foot of elevation ?
I would think if so, then with the simple 2 weight design, it's pretty much a no brainer and it could've been built years ago. And with skeptics, no real reason for them to consider something they don't think is possible, is there ?

@Phi, this could probably be built for under $20. What I am working on is aimed towards being  a
more professional builder. And I have been learning wood working. Simple reason, if something looks
like a piece of junk, then it is a piece of junk.

edited to add; Phi, if someone wants credit for something, they do need to contribute something.
                  And it does frustrate ab hammer that since he is a private builder I am not willing to
                  work with him. While this is supposed to be an open forum, refusing to share information
                  goes against that concept it seems.