Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can someone recommend me some good books that you think i should read?

Started by antimony, November 10, 2015, 06:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massive

books by Ralph Stranger , BBC writer in the 1930s
articles by Sir Oliver Lodge
both are guys based on Kelvin

R Strangers wireless book is the only explanation Ive read about Aether

Vinyasi

profitis

"You need to understand the fundamentals first or
you will accomplish nothing."

There's ways to leap from junior high school to phd in a single shot

muzzi5x

Quote from: antimony on November 10, 2015, 06:38:31 AM
Hey, i don´t know if i should post this question here, so if i have put this thread in the wrong place feel free to correct the mistake. :)

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend me books on the subject of overunity, and free energy i would be very greatful. :)

I am now reading "The Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices" i think it´s called, and i think its very interesting reading, so i would like to read some more.

I usually buy books from amazon, and i have already in my cart "The Sea of Energy" by Moray, and another book called "Free-Energy Pioneer", but i would like to get a hold of some more scientific books, like text books almost.

So if you read a book, or have read one in the past that you think others should read too, please post and recommend it. :)

I am interested in the radiant energy, and the crystal cell batteries, but also very much interested in LENR or cold fusion. Also ofcourse i would like to learn more about magnetism in general.

Thanks in advance. :)

/F.
Check this out to know more about such a device.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roySRniq2yg