Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simpson Baton Gravity Motor.

Started by inroades, October 19, 2006, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

this idea made me gasp when i first glanced my eyes on it. this is so simple idea that i didn't even have to read your post(text), the picture said it all! i feel butterflies in my stomach right now. just awesome! looks really promising.

now lets test it and see if it works and pass it on to the world!

Loster

It's something that can be quickly simulated in wm2d by scripting the anchoring mech. However, it will not prove 100% it's working because it's code. But, it can give a better perspective of the process.

I am on besslerwheel.com forum, drop a line there, my username is LustInBlack. I can simulate this, but I want some details and to know you .

Thx! (Your idea is great!)

Jim_Mich

Ok, this looks interesting. Everything above the center of the top circle is balanced (on average). The same is true for everything below the center of the bottom circle. So that leaves the middle sections. There are ten 'weights' on the left exerting a downward force. Two weights on the right side are being rotated upward at all times. If we assume that each circle has a radius of one unit then the weights have a length of ten units and the center to center distance of the circles would be 12 units. This puts the center of gravity of the swinging weights out at 6 units radius. The average torque needed to swing a weight up around a circle is 2 / Pi times that needed to just raise a weight so the average torque on one circle on the right side is 2 / Pi x Wt x 6 radius. Assuming the Wt of each weight equals one then the average torque on the right side would equal 7.6394 compared with a torque of 9 on the left. But wait, we've made an error. The quantity of weights on the left is not correct. The correct spacing between weights would cause a different quantity of weights to be on the left. Each weight must be spaced at 1/4 of the circumference of the circle which would be a spacing of Pi x 2 / 4 = 1.5708. Divide this into the height of 12 between centers and you get a quantity of 7.6394 weights on the left. This exactly balances the torque on the right. It also causes a problem of synchronization between weights and wheels. With the proper dimensions they could be synchronized but they will still exactly balance.

Jim_Mich

FreeEnergy

the spacing and the numbers of arms are wrong. this could be a big problem.

still would be nice to test this thing out in reality.

Loster

This is the correct spacing, see attached image..

I believe this could be a basis of a modified design..

Maybe it doesn't work as is, but I believe in it anyways..

My idea would be to make those arms light.
And put a sliding weight on each of them. That weight would reside near the chain on fall, and near the edge of
bottom wheel. When connected to upper wheel, the sliding weight would be at the end of the arm, and that would be the Fattest weight to lift. However at 3 o'clock and above on the top wheel the sliding weight would slide back to the edge of the wheel.. Closing the loop.

[Sliding weight would have a lock mechanism to lock it in place and unlock at 3 o'clock on top wheel]