Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Mags
seemed to me as If Forest was questioning the "other" fellow's input...

regardless ,  a fair analysis needs doing with as simple as possible a circuit [as you presented]
and perhaps whatever other ideas [for testing] can be presented to bolster claims ?

this needs a very simple benchmark moment for future reference ....one way or the other.

Question below

Are we to look for heretofore unknown excess energy [magnetic or other] being available due to a Bifi...Pancake coil ?
{in addition to the energy flow analysis}

perhaps a quick summary of your thoughts or possible claim ?

respectfully
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

synchro1

Quote from: ramset on March 02, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
Mags

regardless ,  a fair analysis needs doing with as simple as possible a circuit [as you presented]
and perhaps whatever other ideas [for testing] can be presented to bolster claims ?

this needs a very simple benchmark moment for future reference ....one way or the other.

Question below

Are we to look for heretofore unknown excess energy [magnetic or other] being available due to a Bifi...Pancake coil ?

respectfully
Chet

@ramset,

Are you referring to me Mr. Snodgrass? Take a look at my latest video "Poet of the Pickwick Papers":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K75ALn6__Y

forest

Mags

Perfect example. Thanks. Now you can easily proof overunity. Just replace coil with transformer with secondary connected to diode bridge and to the capacitor. Single ON pulse  will charge capacitor by induction, OFF by drop of magnetic field of coil. IS that OU ? Why the hell nobody tested it yet for single pulse ? It jsut require moderate equipment, just fast mosfets and digital scope.

synchro1

@Magluvin,

I'm really stoked about the possibility of running a second spinner with the serial bifilar coil off the inductive kickback from the reed switch power coil. This setup is blindingly simple compared to Gotoluc's capacitor and horseshoe core coils arrangement. Thanks for the put together idea.

tinman

Quote from: ramset on March 02, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
Mags

Question below

respectfully
Chet

Wont be long now,and we'll all be building bedini motors with another loss placed between the collector diode and  charge battery.

Bound to be overunity there  ::)

Brad