Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on March 03, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

"You know of another circuit,where the current on one leg of the AC input is higher than the current on the other leg of the AC input ?--would love to see that--bet you cant find one example."

Actually I could care less. This thread is about inductive kickback, of which your circuit does not contain. And actually I believe I have seen the likes of what you state above. For some strange reason I think it was you that had shown something like this before. If not then it was someone else. Just some reactive anomaly as far as Im concerned. No inclination to OU possibilities? Not interested.

"The capacitance value of a bifi coil is near to nothing--in the pF range,and so will offer very little storage capacity."

That sounds like a MileHigh quote.  Sorry if you only get picofarads in your bifi coils. Mine are mostly in the nanofarads, as was my pancake coil back in that thread. Tough break kid. ;)   And if you remember so much about the bifi pancake experiments as you state in your post here, then you should have remembered that some had gotten more than just picofarads at the time. But, I guess you were not paying that close of attention. Dunno.

"How is this any different to a transformer?,such as used in boost converters."

Maybe you should reread all I have given on the idea I presented again before you question me with such, as I never suggested any mutual inductance between the charged inductor and the bifi coil. Only you have presented anything like a transformer with the 2 windings having mutual inductance and zero inductive kickback as this thread is based on. So your questioning me on that is out of order and without any real basis. ;)

"Have you forgotten about the weeks and weeks of research i(and others) done on the bifi pancake coil,where we bought rolls of flat copper tape to make our bifi coil,so as we could get the capacitance up as high as we could-far higher than you will ever get with a wire wound bifi coil--and nothing special was ever found by any of us.
We put all kinds of signals into those coil's--ac sine,square wave,HV pulses--and nothing."

I absolutely have not. But we didnt try THIS idea that I have presented.  So all of that had shed light on what not to do again. And this idea is not one of those. So I can see that you think that those exercises had covered everything that could be done. Well Im saying here it did not. Sorry you have given up looking for more that could be done beyond those things you mention here. I have not. Im an idea guy. ;D

"So yes,others have already been down this road Mags,and had no luck."

Well this idea I presented was not on those roads already ridden. And maybe there is more roads to explore beyond this idea.  :o ;)

"Maybe you will find what we did not,so good luck"

Yes. Maybe...

"All i was doing,was offering what i had found to be interesting,when a bifi coil is wound and configured in a certain way-->which has not been done before."

Well, firstly it was off topic, as we, partsman, ramset, syncro and forest were into my idea here on trying to take some advantage of 'Inductive Kickback' that may have not been tried before, except for maybe Tesla. ;) Sorry if others did not take interest in what you presented, as you stated in your second posting of your circuit. Again, it was way off topic anyway. Whether there is more current through one winding than the other or not, unless there is some possibility of OU there, Im not too concerned with it, as I am here for what this site was meant to try and find, overunity. Not parlor tricks. 

"But anyway,i will leave it to you,and wont hassle you anymore"

Its not my thread.  Oh, were you hassling me?  Well Im still waiting for an answer to the first questions in my last post.  You said "Well i thought Mags was on the right track-kind of,but then went back to the same old same old." ......   

What was the right track????  What is same old same old about what I have presented????  Show me what I have presented is same old instead of just saying I have never seen what YOU have shown before! Bs dude. Bait and switch is all that was.  Personally I just found that all to be just insults really.  And I dont think you will answer even though I have asked twice now. ::) Pretty much because it was just a blind insult statement towards me, because so far you dont really know what my idea really is, as far as your replies here truly show. ::)

Mags

Hey-you enjoy your self Mag's

Good luck.

Brad

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 03, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
Hey-you enjoy your self Mag's

Good luck.

Brad

Yep.  Wont answer the 2 questions.  Because there are no real answers. ;)

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on March 03, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
Yep.  Wont answer the 2 questions.  Because there are no real answers. ;)

Mags

It would seem you have gotten your self all mixed up here Mags

Quote"Well i thought Mags was on the right track-kind of,but then went back to the same old same old."

To use a bifi coil in a different manner to that which has been done before.
The same old same old,is returning back to inductive kickback,thinking that there is magic to be found,even after years of experimenting,and absolute proof that inductive kickback always yields less energy than what it took to create it. 

QuoteThis thread is about inductive kickback, of which your circuit does not contain.

Are you blind?
Look at the scope shot Mag's--the whole bloody AC signal is loaded with inductive spikes.
Do you think the only way to create inductive kickback spikes is the way you say?.

QuoteSorry if you only get picofarads in your bifi coils. Mine are mostly in the nanofarads, as was my pancake coil back in that thread. Tough break kid.

Well,as you have gone from wire wound coils(as i stated in my post),to tape wound coils(which i referred to only in reference to those particular experiments),my bifi tape coil was in the microfarad range--tough break kid  ::)

QuoteAnd if what Im suggesting is soo same old same old, then show me an example of someone doing just what I have suggested. ;) Doubt you will be able to find that anywhere.

You mean-sending the inductive kickback current spike to one of the windings of your bifi coil,and then using the second winding to power a device--like a motor,as i believe you stated.

How will your bifi coil be any different to a single wound coil,with some added capacitance across it?
How is this any different than a toroid wound transformer?
How many people you know that have sent inductive kickback spikes to one winding of a toroid transformer,and then tried to use a second winding to power something?

Have you seen a boost converter with a toroid transformer in it Mag's ?

So,if you are going to be getting your knickers in a twist,even after i wished you good luck-->then SAME OLD SAME OLD.

Brad

shylo

Hi Tinnman,
I'm confused now you said  that the kickback always yields less energy than what it took to create it.
Didn't the video that TK showed prove the spike is higher than the input?
He had the supply set at 1.8 volts, the forward bias diode wasn't lit,  but when he disconnected , the back spike lit the led that was reverse biased.
just asking
Thanks artv 

tinman

Quote from: shylo on March 03, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
Hi Tinnman,
I'm confused now you said  that the kickback always yields less energy than what it took to create it.
Didn't the video that TK showed prove the spike is higher than the input?
He had the supply set at 1.8 volts, the forward bias diode wasn't lit,  but when he disconnected , the back spike lit the led that was reverse biased.
just asking
Thanks artv

The inductive kickback can be either high current and low voltage,or high voltage and low current-depends on the load.

When i say high and low current,i am referring to the value of current reached for the duration of the inductive kickback part of the cycle.

For example-
If we have a high resistance load,we would see a high voltage with low current value.
If we have a low resistance load,we would see a low voltage with a higher current value.

QuoteDidn't the video that TK showed prove the spike is higher than the input?

It proved that the voltage from the inductive kickback was higher than the source voltage--as per the joule thief.
But the available overall current value will be far less than that which created it.

As soon as you add copper wire(or any resistive conductor),you loose some of the input power to resistive losses(heat),and so,the inductive kickback energy will be less than what it took to create it.

Mags will find that he will incur further losses by adding another bifilar coil to the mix.
If i am wrong,then hats off to Mags.

Brad