Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok. Finally got it set up. Had problems with the breadboard. Dunno what but connections sucked. So dug out a new one.  Have to go home for a bit and then ill come back and do a vid. ;D

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on March 03, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

"I presented a bifi coil arrangement that i have been experimenting with,that showed some unusual effect's (post 253),but then you mixed it up with my second post of the same bifi coil running on an AC --so yes,your mixed up Mags.
The inductive kickback will yield less energy through your bifi coil,than that of just using the inductive kickback energy straight from the source."

No I did not mix it up...  You said in post 283 this...."
"Look at the scope shot Mag's--the whole bloody AC signal is loaded with inductive spikes.
Do you think the only way to create inductive kickback spikes is the way you say?."

In the post 277 with the scope shot you said.....
"The 962Hz Ac signal is supplied via a battery operated SG,"

So clearly the scope shot that you claim has all the inductive kickback spikes is not the circuit you had first shown using input pulses, as you are referring to here to cover your ass.  Im not missing anything Brad.  You are full of it.  If it was your first circuit that was so interesting then why the second circuit using ac input to show a scope shot? Im not mixing anything. You are mixing everything. I know the first circuit had a pulse input. I know the scope shot is with ac input and then you claim inductive kickback in the scope shot, but then say it was the first circuit. You are nuts dude. Totally nuts..  Its only 4 pages where all this goes down from the time you posted the first circuit. Anyone here can reread it all for themselves and see you are playing games. Shameful dude, shameful.

Your circuit has nothing to do with what I had suggested in any way.. It is just some distraction from what WE were talking about. Thats all it is. Some useless distraction.

As to the rest of your post, its not worth the time.

Mags

Inductive kickback is caused by the interruption of current flow through the inductor.

Only you mags would think that the interruption has to be a disconnection.

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on March 03, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

QuoteFor the record, I was being sarcastic

Of course,hence the cheesy grin-as you stated.

QuoteI see you have found value in impedance mismatching.....

Oddly enough-yes.

QuoteI see you "appear" to recognize where one is to, assuming one is desirous of such, position ones load at the junction between the differing impedance....

I see great value-so far,but much left to look at yet.
The larger unit i made from a MOT core,is playing havoc with my switching transistor,but i can see any high voltage spikes,or large current values across the transistor anywhere,so not sure what is going on there. Maybe will have to switch to mechanical switching.

Quoteinteresting choice for a load...cheesy, but interesting nonetheless, a diode, light emitting, what's powering it

The small unit is powered by my FG ATM.

Quote.....were it my system, the load would be powered by the reflected.....

The reflected what?

QuoteA broken watch indicates the correct time twice a day....

A good watch indicates the correct time 24 hours a day. ;)

Magluvin

Ok, sorry it took longer than expected. Spent more time than I wanted to, but sometimes you have to try and test things and run into issues, etc.  But its all setup.

The input is 1v from the power supply. Im just using a push button switch to energize the kicking inductor. That coil is 24.8ohm and 10mh

The identical(practically) single wire and bifi coils, left and right respectively, are 43 ohm and 35.7mh. The pickup coil between the test coils will be the yellow trace on the scope and the blue trace will be monitoring the kicker coil..   Doing the vid now to show results....

Mags

synchro1

Here's a test of inductive kickback illuminating 9 LEDs. The voltage off the end of the LED rail is 6 volts. Tinman stated that Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner 2" is not returning any backspike power back to his source battery. This is wrong! The bifilar is next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69diZuFSI4o