Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on March 05, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
So,your meter reads the same amount of current on both the DC and AC setting--thats great :D

We have Magluvin to thank for this ingenious path of discovery.

Fantastic
You should both be up for your nobel prize any time soon.

@Tinman,

The inductive kickback is a "Low ripple A.C. or weak pulsed D.C." all depends how you look at it. You know what it's scope signature looks like. How's your flat tire repair business doing?

Here's a video of a D.C. input measured on the A.C. scale. I have another one that measures the same input on the D.C. scale that reads the same. The very powerful Neo sphere strongly influences the measurements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMA1X-sjlz4

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 05, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
@Tinman,

The inductive kickback is a "Low ripple A.C. or weak pulsed D.C." all depends how you look at it. You know what it's scope signature looks like. How's your flat tire repair business doing?

Here's a video of a D.C. input measured on the A.C. scale. I have another one that measures the same input on the D.C. scale that reads the same. The very powerful Neo sphere strongly influences the measurements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMA1X-sjlz4

Syncro

There is no point in going any further in trying to explain what is going on with your DUT,as you have your mind made up.

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on March 05, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Syncro

There is no point in going any further in trying to explain what is going on with your DUT,as you have your mind made up.

@Tinman,

Here's a video of the input current measured on the D.C. scale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWTy_PyDaY

The value's fluctuating due to the erratic nature of the spinner, so it requires a "Round Off". The round number is the same with A.C. or D.C.! You see the OL on the 200mA setting, so I'm calling it 200.

We're dealing with roughly 20% kickback return on input power with this setup.

Magluvin

There is probably a fairly 'good' reason there is the word 'Kick' in Inductive Kickback, otherwise it might be called inductive flowback, or just simply pushback. Kick has impact. A kick would not be something I would expect from an ac signal. There is nothing out there on that other than here in this thread for some 'odd' reason.

But, if sync is getting ac and has a bifi coil taking on an inductive kickback from the pulse motor, then that kick will get the bifi oscillating. Just like in my scope shots. Once that kick current charges the bifi capacitance, then that is the end of the kick and it is dissipated, leaving the bifi to oscillate.  I did some other things that I have found to be pretty unique also. The bifi will go into oscilation with only 1 wire from the kicker coils output through the diode. And not just a little weak oscillation as one might expect in comparison to 2 wire connection loop. That was fairly loose coupling I had between the test coils and the pickup coil. So now is time to make a transformer with a bifi primary and drive that primary with the inductive kickback of another coil and see if things look promising.  And a couple other weird things that I will get a better grip on and then show here.

Using the inductive kickback as a test of the single wire coil and the bifi was a very straight forward way of showing this effect as it either blocks the spike or takes it on. There is no way to dispute it. Its proven. Like Sync said, this one thing about bifi coils is part of a long ongoing argument between MH(not just him either) and me. There are differences between the 2 types of coils that are more than just a difference in resonant freq between the 2. So from here we move forward and see what we can do with this facet of the bifi coils.  One thing Im thinking now, going for the most capacitance with your bifi may not always be the best bet.  If we had a bifi made of thicker wire and less capacitance, the kickback spike could charge that lower capacitance to a much higher voltage. Trying some things on that. Will see..

What I am finding is that the bifilar does not impede the input 'like' a single wire coil does. If you have a circuit that uses a choke coil to suppress pulses to keep them from other parts of the circuit, and then you replaced that choke coil with a bifilar coil of the same wire, turns, etc, then I believe that it will no longer choke those problematic pulses, spikes, etc.  So far it does things as tesla says.

Whether I choose to say disconnect the input, as I am doing in the circuit I had shown, none the less it is an interruption of the input to the kicker coil. If we wanted to stop a water source from a house, we could just shut the valve, without completely disconnecting the pipe from the house. In both cases we have interrupted the water from getting to the house. Show me just 1 article on the net that uses the words inductive kickback in a circuit that has an AC input to a circuit of a transformer, light bulb and a resistor.  There are none.  Just like there are none in that scope shot.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 05, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
So,your meter reads the same amount of current on both the DC and AC setting--thats great :D

We have Magluvin to thank for this ingenious path of discovery.

Fantastic
You should both be up for your nobel prize any time soon.

Sure as hell wont be you. ;)

Mags