Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 08, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
ATM,i am trying not to communicate to much of my idea,and so my say nothing approach is about as much as i want to say.

Why is that?  Why show it at all?  I mean you come down on Erfinder for not completely divulging what he talks about, and he has shown vids of some of his stuff. So maybe that all can end now, being you are using the same approach to your project.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 08, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
Mags
You may want to read this.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/99060/capacitors-why-is-the-energy-not-stored-in-a-magnetic-field

Quote:  while charging a capacitor there will be a magnetic field present due to the change in the electric field. And of course BB contains energy as pointed out. However: As the capacitor charges, the magnetic field does not remain static. This results in electromagnetic waves which radiate energy away. The energy put into the magnetic field during charging is lost in the sense that it cannot be feed back to the circuit by the capacitor.

In the limit of a fully charged capacitor, there is no displacement current maintaining a magnetic field and all the energy is stored in the electric field.

Well lets say we have a 10uf cap.  At 0v, we have a balance between the 2 plates, no charge.  Now we charge the cap to 10v.  If we could count the electrons taken from the pos plate and count the electrons given to the neg plate, would you agree that every time we discharge the cap and recharge it to 10v, that the electron counts would be the same? If not, then why?

If so, then the reason that you are presenting for the possible loss you show in your bifi coil can also be directly related to the 50% loss in energy when we do a cap to cap experiment?  What you are presenting as the loss in your bifi coil in that article has also been said here(by Poynt himself) to be the loss in the cap to cap, once I had proven that resistance and heat are not the loss in the cap to cap experiment as previously claimed here before I had presented my proof.  But that still does not account for the electron count values for the voltages measured in the caps. Those numbers will be the same anyway you look at it. Even ideal caps the count will be relative to the voltage which firstly proves the resistance as a loss a falsehood.

So in the cap to cap experiment, would you agree that there is the possibility of this loss you claim in your bifi as the issue?  If so, when we do the cap to cap deal, and we lose 50% of the energy total in the process, does that same loss you are presenting have anything to do with the loss in the cap to cap deal? If no, then why is it that your bifi has this particular loss you claim and the cap to cap does not? If you say yes, please explain why then once we do the cap to cap deal our electron count will still be relative to the voltage in each cap.  If we add a 100 ohm resistance between the 2 caps and let them level out to 5v each, or if we just connect them directly, would there be this added loss you claim to have with the bifi capacitance, one way with the 100 ohm or a 1meg ohm resistor or if we direct connect the 2 caps?

I mean if 'you disagree' that the 'supposed' cap to cap magnetic field losses when the 2 caps are direct connected, is the same as the explanation for your bifi loss, then I am at a loss.

From what I got from that page you had shown is  they(by the way, are they talking about Poynt at our?) are saying a magnetic field is created during the charging of the cap radiates some energy away from the cap as magnetic radiation.  Is this what you are claiming as the loss you have in your bifi coil?

Mags

Magluvin

So brads test coils see a loaded secondary pickup coil. This will reduce the inductance of the test coil, but it will have an affect. How much of an affect? I dunno. Would have to see what the inductance increase is with the core and then what the inductance of the test coil is when the pickup coil is loaded. So why not rectify the pickup coil so the test coils could peak out as I have shown, and then the pickup coil only reacts to the collapsing field of the test coil. Now the loaded pickup wont affect the initial upswing of the test coils.

Will do that after I try to replicate Brads results, as it will be only the addition of a diode in series with the loaded pickup coil.

Mags

tinman

Hey Mags

Im at work ATM,and just had a quick read of your post's.

I will give detailed explanations tonight,when im on my computor.

Remember-there is a big difference between stored energy,and stored charge-such as in caps.
You loose no charge in a cap to cap transfer,but you loose energy,due to displacement currents. The same applies to a coil,be it single or bifi. As the bifi coil has more winding capacitance,then you loose more of the energy that is put into the coil.

I have mannaged to replicate your test results with my two coils,by removing the load on the sniffer coil-what does that tell you.

Brad

synchro1

Check this one out:

https://youtu.be/3ykm-blvC-U

I'm getting better (Attraction-Neutralization) off the kickback from my "500 Newton Electro-Magnet Coil" then with the series bifilar coil. This setup generates a huge amount of current in the "Electro Magnet Coil" from the attraction stroke as I've demonstrated in my videos. All it would take is one commutator Reed switch for output off the "Electro-Magnet Coil".
I think I can place the output Reed switch on the other side of the Neo magnet spinner.

I'll upload another video of this soon. I believe this combination will prove to be way Overunity.