Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 02:13:09 PM
The current passes into the inductor; The inductor stores the current in a magnetic field; The current is cut off; The magnetic field collapses and a new current and voltage are generated; The new current and voltage share the same polarity! Stop trying to falsely maintain that the new voltage reverses polarity while the new current does something else!

Go back and look at Woopyjump's scope shots!

Synchro, instead of just repeating what you believe please take the time to think about what we are saying.  You have never answered the question about which way the current flows inside the battery.  Jeg now understands what is going on because he took the time to consider that idea.

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 02:28:56 PM
@Citfta,

What's the voltage of the power source? What's the inductance of the coil?

It doesn't really matter.  The results will be the same.  A voltage of 12 volts or so is usually convenient.  And the higher the inductance the easier it will be to see the scope traces and follow what is happening.

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on November 20, 2015, 02:30:56 PM
Synchro, instead of just repeating what you believe please take the time to think about what we are saying.  You have never answered the question about which way the current flows inside the battery.  Jeg now understands what is going on because he took the time to consider that idea.

@Citfta,

I don't know anything about batteries.

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on November 20, 2015, 02:33:13 PM
It doesn't really matter.  The results will be the same.  A voltage of 12 volts or so it usually convenient.  And the higher the inductance the easier it will be to see the scope traces and follow what is happening.

@Citfta,

I can adjust the values to produce a spark across the Reed contacts.

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 02:34:11 PM
@Citfta,

I don't know anything about batteries.

OK.

If the conventional idea of current flow is for current to flow from the positive pole to the negative pole through the circuit then which way would the current have to flow inside the battery to complete the path of current flow?