Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

where does energy come from

Started by markdansie, November 20, 2015, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

Quote from: tinman on November 21, 2015, 08:02:24 PM
It's this simple Norman.
If there was an energy gain,your pendulum should keep on swinging by it self ;)

No the pendulum will not go past 12 because there is a huge sticky spot there.

The first really big clue to understanding the mysterious pendulum is to notice
how it behaves. It goes right up and then drops easily down to 6 oclock and stops.
That tells me that gravity and magnetism are interacting to make that anomaly.

Beyond that I know nothing more to explain it.

Norman

MoRo

Quote from: seychelles on November 22, 2015, 12:41:30 AM
Just to let you know the earth has its own power system and it is power by water from the sea.
Fusion reactor inside the earth due to extreme pressure of the earth crest and fuel by heavy water
exhaust helium 3.. that is why there is a lot of helium 3 released when there is an earth quake .

But, as I stated above, fusion is not the 'source' of the heat 'energy', fusion is the result.
The source of heat energy is the minimum quantum charge of the electron volt in it's fight (friction) against gravity.
Heat energy therefore has a self perpetuating cumulative source from the massive clumping of atoms, each having minimum quantum charge values, that results in the motion we see; fusion, light, etc.

profitis

"electron volt in it's fight (friction) against gravity."

And we're back to the two apophasonian field condensates again.love-hate forever.nobody has yet or can explain this.we're none the wiser since mr derricut's question

MoRo

Quote from: profitis on November 22, 2015, 11:06:06 AM
"electron volt in it's fight (friction) against gravity."

And we're back to the two apophasonian field condensates again.love-hate forever.nobody has yet or can explain this.we're none the wiser since mr derricut's question

Sometimes, we don't necessarily need to know how something works. We only need to have appreciation  that things are designed in such a way that we benefit from the way it all works together.

seychelles

DO YOU INDEGEN. DO you know that there is a universal GOOGLE.
I will let you know how to tap into it.. IT GOES LIKE THIS..MAKE THIS PAYER
EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP. GOOD EVENING GOD MY FATHER
CREATOR OF ALL THINGS SEEN AND UNSEEN. THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEGE
OF EXISTENCE. THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME AND ALL TO CELEBRATE THE CREATION OF YOUR
WONDERFUL UNIVERSE. LET OF THE THOUGHTS THAT COMES INTO MY MIND BE OF YOURS.
LET ALL THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK BE OF YOURS. LET ALL THE ACTION THAT I TAKE BE OF YOURS
LET ALL THE THINGS THAT I SEE BE OF YOURS. LET ALL THE THINGS THAT I HEAR BE OF YOURS.
IN THE NAME OF MY ONLY HOP AND MY REDEEMER YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
THEN ASK ANY QUESTION YOU WANT ANSWERED AND IT WILL BE ANSWERED. MAYBE NOT STRAIGHT AWAY,
BUT IT WILL BE ANSWERED. WARNING BE PREPARED TO GET REALLY SCARED BECAUSE YOU WILL KNOW
THE WHOLE TRUTH OF STATE OF THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING.