Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

where does energy come from

Started by markdansie, November 20, 2015, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

Hehehe profitis the wondering woman.

I think we can conclude now that time is not constant. A neutrino 12 hour clock is not the same as a snail 12 hour clock. So time is a variable....LIKE A LADDER. You know a step ladder. Time is a ladder. IT IS NOT CONSTANT...Well it is ONLY in the step.

This is the "big bang" understanding of everything. 'Cause everything is a ladder. Energy is a ladder...this ladder is built with take energy in, exhaust energy, take energy in exhaust energy... this is one of the reason I understand that MONEY does not give energy back. So if money does not give energy back, the ladder becomes unbalanced! And when things become unbalanced, it's bound to hit a road block because life and the movement of life is all about exchanging energy...

-water a plant...gives energy.

-farm cattle...gives energy.

All energy is a ladder of give and take...that is how the FREEE energy works...there is no such thing as money in ENERGY. When money becomes A GREAT part of the ladder of energy, is when the step in the ladder cancels out! There is no way in hell that money gives out energy since it is a man made virtual item. Money it is outside the ladder of TRUTH of energy! But you probably already knew that right? = 6th great extinction!

So many LAZY time spent here profitis, it is time to use your brain to make a change in the ladder?

So you wonder about time? What type of time are you wondering about? The 12 hour clock or the neutrino speed through space time? Time is not the same time for all. Time slows down and time speeds up. That is how space works....the time in space in not the same...the only time that is the same is in one step of the ladder = our 12hr clock. ACTUALLY time is a ruler....a 12 hour clock is just a ruler measuring......nothing special. How do you measure the speed of light? How do you measure the size of your feet?

From where do you think energy comes from? It is here! It was not put by money! IT IS HERE! From where do you think it comes from profitis? Lets hear out your mental thinking intelligence hehehehe...

SoManyWires

Quote from: profitis on November 27, 2015, 02:18:43 AM
"now that you mention it, change causes the illusion
of time i think is more correct."

This thread is picking up speed now.if time is the illusion and change is not the illusion can we leave time out of our equation to get to the cause of change..

having yet to reach warp speed yet, and during the volume ramp curve would be forms energy depletion, if light intensity or magnetic fields gravity could remain a constant or develop greater radiation according to the direction of velocity if that was travelling towards the sun for example,  could speed not be increased? is solar wind a resistance?

i wonder what all these buttons on the dashboard do, hmmm...
<unbolts the dashboard panel cover and notices so many wires leading off through walls of the ancient ship that was found in the desert, keeps unbolting more panels..>oh shoot, its the crystaline entity again. run away! run away!

profitis

Quote Joelitis:
"I think we can conclude now that time is not constant."

change is constant.rate of change non-constant yes.do we really have to deal with rate-of-change to get to cause-of-change.I don't think so.

profitis

Quote somanywires:"having yet to reach warp speed yet, and during the
volume ramp curve would be forms energy
depletion, if light intensity or magnetic fields gravity
could remain a constant or develop greater radiation
according to the direction of velocity if that was
travelling towards the sun for example,  could speed
not be increased? is solar wind a resistance?"

Wowi!,matter and change are interconvertible? Or matter is just changing faster and slower

joel321

Quotechange is constant.rate of change non-constant yes.do we really have to deal with rate-of-change to get to cause-of-change.I don't think so.

Time how long does it take for you to type 1 then 2 then 3 then 4....now it is easy to type 1 rather than spell ONE, two, three, four. You just gauge the time it take based on the 12 hour clock but you could also gauge it on the speed of light clock. The important thing is the FASTER one does it, the BETTER! The faster the time, the greater the energy gathered!

Change is inevitable...since change is the tic toc of time. I don't know what you mean but 30 seconds have just passed = at a constant rate o.0

Profitis, can you say something smart...like why do bulls don't spit?lol