Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Someone got their Keshe Magrav device

Started by Nink, November 25, 2015, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nink

OK I see how it works now.

First you make a donation of 300 Euro (Donation is non refundable)
Next you pay for the device 500 Euro + Shipping

Now the device takes 21 days to start to work = Interest free loan
Then you have to select the right phase (You connected it back to front)
Now wait another 21 days. 
Now various troubleshooting via email we can keep this going for a month.  Time to get a refund

Ship back your device (pay your own shipping) and in  few months we give you your money back. 

So far Keshe is now up 300 Euro and have a 3 month+ Interest free loan and a device I can sell again.   

Brilliant

The only other way I can see this working is if the copper is covered in pixi dust  Fairies fly down to collect the dust and when their wings touch together they generate static electricity. The static electricity generated is then transferred back into the copper core via osmosis.   The fairies now begin to line up on the copper like a black friday sale waiting to get their pix dust. In the process pixi dust particles begin to coat the length of the copper so more fairies come to get the pixi dust.    Fairies of course are invisible and this is why some people said when they held their hand over the Magrav their hand becomes invisible.   

Time to take my meds

FatBird

Working Unit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiL9i2xJfSE

.

Void

Quote from: FatBird on November 27, 2015, 12:21:39 PM
Working Unit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiL9i2xJfSE

It is not a working unit. It is a magrav replication attempt that has been built and plugged into
the mains. A 'working magrav unit' would be one that is obviously generating excess power at
the output above what is being drawn from the mains. This video of course demonstrates nothing like that.
As yet, I haven't come across any videos by anyone, including the Keshe Foundation, that demonstrates
a Keshe device generating over unity.

Void

Quote from: Nink on November 27, 2015, 12:14:30 PM
OK I see how it works now.
First you make a donation of 300 Euro (Donation is non refundable)
Next you pay for the device 500 Euro + Shipping

You forgot the tax they are charging as well. ;) Some people have pointed out that charging VAT
to people in other countries outside of Italy is not correct, but the Keshe Foundation seems to
be ignoring anyone who raises questions about that. I also doubt that the Keshe Foundation
would give refunds for the 500 Euros. They say nothing about allowing returns that I have seen,
but do keep repeating after every instruction step in the magrav instruction manual that failure to
follow each instruction step properly voids the warranty, but I sincerely doubt there would be any way to
tell for certain whether someone has followed the magrav step by step break-in period instructions
to the letter or not. It appears that if you can't get a magrav device working you will probably just be told
you didn't follow the instructions properly, or they will otherwise probably tell you that you may have
to leave the magrav plugged in for a year or longer before it can accustom to the weak energy fields in your area,
or that the energy fields or vibes in your area must be really bad so it won't work in your area, or various other
silly excuses. Just watch and see. ;D Keshe and his followers have already said things such as your faith and intentions
play an important role in how it works. So if your magrav device doesn't work then it might also be the end user's fault.
Their heart chakra is not open enough or their mind is too weak or clouded, or there are just too many bad vibes
in their location, or maybe that Satan is working to prevent these devices from working. ;D

John.K1

In other word his device works. it is able to teleport money from your pocket to Mr Keshes :) 

In one of his presentation he teach how to make a battery never last.  Just wrap the cell  by coated wire and Gans   :)   Very simple. And he was talking very seriously about that. I have no time to find that video now, but it is on YouTube ;)