Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Technology / Replications

Started by fritz, December 21, 2015, 04:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Dear All,

Are there any Keshe Blueprint replicators ?
I studied the "blueprints" but it looks very bogus.
Otherwise, people recently asked me for my opinion - so I looked into it.
Any opinions, attempts to replicate that ?

rgds.

charly mike

Quote from: fritz on December 21, 2015, 04:26:03 AM
Dear All,

Are there any Keshe Blueprint replicators ?
I studied the "blueprints" but it looks very bogus.
Otherwise, people recently asked me for my opinion - so I looked into it.
Any opinions, attempts to replicate that ?

rgds.
Warning its fake, it's a scam
Few months ago I read that such keshe foundation move their office near to me, just 40Km., than I been there for visit and ask to show me their generator Megrav working in front of my eyes. I been there 2 months ago.
He show me the generator but don't want show me working..( because inside is empty) . He said that to get ready after swith on, need 2 weeks (so funny). all seems be  scam. Just rent office, no people working.
I also meet mr. Kesche personally. They talk and talk of big order already received, big production, million pcs, turn aournd questions without any conclusions.
Don't weast your time. I ask him wherever is possible to buy one sample for 500 EURO and take it with me , but he said cannot give me, need order by email. Such Megrav is only a empty box. There is no one, till today, after payment received such funny and fake generator. I think he is scaming some people that will order and pay for receave such Megrav but after payments no goods will be delivered.
Sorry to cancel your hope.
Don't lose your hope in free energy
Charles mike

zoomyy