Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Levitators and Bearings ( and other ) Designs/inventions

Started by guest1289, December 28, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Here is another modification of the very first  magnet-motor  I posted on this website.

I'll call it   MAGNET-MOTOR-10-10 ,  and use it to test how fast it appears on the top 3 Internet-Search-Engines .

guest1289

I'll just use this site to also post my paper-airplane design( which I designed a long time ago ).

( Recently those '2 flat-rings connected to each other',  have become more popular than paper-airplanes, and now I realize that my paper-airplane design is a hollow-flying-PARTIAL-cylinder  )

I doubt I'm the first to have designed this paper-airplane, but when I designed it,  I had not seen other paper-airplanes EXACTLY like it.

It has  very  very,  surprising flight characteristics,  firstly in terms of stability in flight,   and secondly for flight-distance.

- It does need a lot of adjustment to get it performing correctly.
     In the photos below you will notice :
       -  that the wings are actually curved upwards, like an incomplete-cylinder,
       -  and, the outer wing-tips, are stabilizers which are pointing-upwards instead of downwards( in order to not interfere with flight stability  ).
       -  It does have  'ailerons' ,  but these are normally folded into neutral-position, and hardly ever used. 
        They only come in handy if you put a very-slight weight in the nose to increase range even further.

(  It does remind me of the designs for re-usable-space-re-entry-vehicles which pre-dated the  re-usable-spacecraft  which were actually built,   these earlier designs were never built( although I think there were one or two little known small-size-craft which were built and did fly in space )

The stability of this paper-airplane-design is very-very surprising
     ( and of course today its easy to see that it's because it's an incomplete-cylinder   )
     Because of the stability,  the range is also very impressive.

It is a very very fickle design, it will only function if you get it just right,  and if you know what your'e doing.

Below, are the photos

guest1289

Something I've been wondering about,  that since making  electrical-sparks  in a  sufficiently-high-vacuum  causes x-rays to be emitted,   then why doesn't( or does it ) this occur inside solid electrical-conductor  materials,   since in between the sub-atomic particles( and between atoms ) there is just empty  space .

AN INCREDIBLE NEW 'COMPLETELY'/'FULLY'-LEVITATING TOY-TRAIN IDEA,  WITHOUT USING ANY  ELECTROMAGNETS
  -  I have been waiting for someone to post the following idea, WHICH I THOUGHT UP IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS,  I may have invented it,  but I didn't bother posting it.
      The idea is simply that the train-track is simply one single long permanent-magnet,  and the train-vehicle  contains a  magnet to repel it up and away from the train-track,  and the  train-vehicle  also contains a  simple-spinning-gyroscope to keep the  train-vehicle  from falling away( or off ) from the  train-track,  in the same way that very old  monorail-experiments-using-gyroscopes used to function,   however,  I think that this would also need 2 additional  magnetic-side-rails( possibly placed slightly up higher than the original center-rail )  to act as side-barriers for the  magnet in the train-vehicle,  to prevent it from falling of the train-track.

guest1289

Quote from: guest1289 on May 02, 2016, 02:02:04 PM
AN INCREDIBLE NEW 'COMPLETELY'/'FULLY'-LEVITATING TOY-TRAIN IDEA,  WITHOUT USING ANY  ELECTROMAGNETS
  -  I have been waiting for someone to post the following idea, WHICH I THOUGHT UP IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS,  I may have invented it,  but I didn't bother posting it.
      The idea is simply that the train-track is simply one single long permanent-magnet,  and the train-vehicle  contains a  magnet to repel it up and away from the train-track,  and the  train-vehicle  also contains a  simple-spinning-gyroscope to keep the  train-vehicle  from falling away( or off ) from the  train-track,  in the same way that very old  monorail-experiments-using-gyroscopes used to function,   however,  I think that this would also need 2 additional  magnetic-side-rails( possibly placed slightly up higher than the original center-rail )  to act as side-barriers for the  magnet in the train-vehicle,  to prevent it from falling of the train-track.

UPDATE : Instead of :
Quote2 additional  magnetic-side-rails( possibly placed slightly up higher than the original center-rail )  to act as side-barriers for the  magnet in the train-vehicle,  to prevent it from falling of the train-track
The  train-vehicle  could contain SIDE-MAGNETS( either repelling, or attracting )  to keep the  train-vehicle from falling of the  train-track.
         THE ADVANTAGE OF HAVING SIDE-MAGNETS ON THE TRAIN WOULD BE THAT THE TRAIN-TRACK COULD REMAIN AS  'A SINGLE RAIL', JUST LIKE A  MONO-RAIL,  EVEN THOUGH THE TRAIN IS COMPLETELY  LEVITATING.
         My previous FULLY-LEVITATING-TOY-TRAIN  designs just used  permanent-magnets  and  no-electricity at all ( and no gyroscopes ),  but I see no one has built( not publicly ) my previous designs.
         So, I'm thinking that if you make a  FULLY-LEVITATING-TOY-TRAIN  that relies on a gyroscope to keep it from falling of the toy track,  then more people may want to build it.

guest1289

My  paper-airplane  photos on  this thread on  - 'Reply #26 on: April 22, 2016, 03:10:41 AM'

In the photos in that post,   I folded the outer-wing-tips  for maybe even greater stability,  but now I doubt that's necessary at all,   instead,  the  outer-wing-tips  should not be folded,  they should just remain as a part of the  curved( or rolled ) shape of the wings,  similar to a half-circle.

(  In those photos,  I may not have curved the wings enough,  but it performed very well anyway  )

This design is probably the best performing one that I have ever tried,  especially  when used it in a  'drop-only-test',  that is,  just by letting it go,  from whatever height( not giving it any propulsion at all),  in terms of   distance,  and  stability.
    (  'best performing one' that is made by only folding an A4 paper   )

(  I also tried it outdoors,  which is usually difficult because of  breezes,  during some no breeze flights,  I was very surprised  at some of the distances it attained   )

I would have thought a  'drop-only-test',  that is,  just by letting it go,  from whatever height( not giving it any propulsion at all),   would be the  'Definitive-Test' for Paper-Airplane design,  as opposed to a  'throwing-test' ,  because,  you could set a 'throwing-test' world record by tightly-scrunching-up( or tightly-folding, or compressing it using a machine ) an A4 paper into a  tiny-ball, and throwing it,  although I can see how adding a bit of glide capability to that paper-ball could increase the distance.