Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT. Self Powering Motor

Started by FreeEnergy, January 28, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Impulse forces are different than constant forces.
While total energy remains the same, the two maintain an inversely proportional relationship with respect to time.
this is important, because we measure electrical power over time.
all of our (civilized) devices are time-derived induction devices. (there are different technologies that do not operate this way)
we use the power either directly, over time
or in cycles, based on a time-analysis.

impulse force from electrical power is the derivative of time.
like acceleration is to velocity.

we don't need all sorts of fancy force measuring devices, we can simply calculate the impulse force, and relate it to our motor
by observing the Momentum of the flywheel. We know its' mass, and we can easily find its RPM.

the Impulse force in Newton-Meters (N*m) translates to a Momentum of Kilogram-meters per second (Kg*m/s)
By a perversion of Newton's second law, which relates force to momentum, we establish that an impulse force
is equivalent to the change in momentum.

simply put, the average force applied over an interval of time, equals a change in momentum.
mv2-mv1
where m is the mass of the flywheel (In this case 400lbs)
v1 is the starting velocity (before impulse)
v2 is the final velocity (after impulse)
The interval of time is: T2 - T1, where T1 is the start time of the impulse, and T2 is the end time of the impulse.

How does this impulse translate directly to RPM? The impulse takes place in a shorter time than the total interval T
T = one rotation, in time.
Simply divide the period T by the impulse interval, and you have the % of the total period that the impulse occurs over.
If you Subtract the impulse time from the period T, the remainder is the part of the rotation that is not receiving an impulse.

When these two factors are balanced (meaning the impulse interval = 1/2T), the flywheel is said to be "synchronous".
Impulse intervals less than 1/2T are said to be "acute"
Impulse intervals greater than 1/2T are said to be "obtuse"

and for those of you who are habitually American, and can't stand to use Newtons and Kilograms.....

slug-feet per second (slug*ft/s) = poundforce-seconds of momentum (lbf*s)
one slug is (approx.) 32.174049 lbs or (approx.) 14.593903 Kg, under standard pressure and gravity.
It is a unit derived from the Foot-Lb, and is thus a self-described quantity. much like the Kg or Lb themselves.
Poundforce (lbf) is 32.174049 (ft-lb/s^2)
I could go on, but the whole mess of Ft-Lb-Sec measurements, slugs, hyls, dyns,
drives me insane,. it defeats the whole purpose of "SI", and at the end of the day we relate it back to SI anyways...
Poundforce (lbf) is 4.4482216152605 Newtons.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps.

Regarding the :IT

phase transition of the impulse may affect the physical "location" of tensor forces on the shaft.
(timing)
This may have some relation to the physical location of the belts in this particular set-up.
depending on shaft design, bearing mounts, etc. that may come into play.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

tinman

Quote from: ramset on February 01, 2016, 09:04:42 AM
Tinsel
You are witnessing a Con in this Vid ,Thieves trying to steal from Terry ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlHIA2HWJXw

the very ugly side of humanity ![he was unaware at the time]

@Brad
The power input for a few seconds has been explained ,the Pony can't get it where it has to be to run
and the drive motor is being Baby'd and not abused by just smoking it up to speed on the mains from a standstill.

once running close to speed with the Pony it gets plugged in to bring it the rest of the way
then unplugged [after the wrestling match with other components]

then it does what it does forever with no input whatsoever ..[ while running a significant load ]
IT is a work in progress ....

I just wanted to clear that up

Oh and Tinsel,  he doesn't need any help testing....

Chet K

Well looking at that video,i see no arcing at the brushed during the close up of the armature. This is telling me that no power is being delivered to the motor at all,and that tells me that the !so called! generator is actually a motor that is spinning the!what is suppose to be! motor.

Do we have any footage or pictures of the original setup?

Brad

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on February 01, 2016, 09:04:42 AM
Tinsel
You are witnessing a Con in this Vid ,Thieves trying to steal from Terry ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlHIA2HWJXw

the very ugly side of humanity ![he was unaware at the time]

So he posts a video of it on his YT channel, three years ago, without any information about a "con" in the description, just claims of Free Energy?
Oh, maybe he forgot his password to that channel so he can't edit, delete or make further comments on it.

Yeah, right. Want to buy a nice Art Deco bridge in New York City? I can get you a very good deal on it....

@Brad
The power input for a few seconds has been explained ,the Pony can't get it where it has to be to run
and the drive motor is being Baby'd and not abused by just smoking it up to speed on the mains from a standstill.

once running close to speed with the Pony it gets plugged in to bring it the rest of the way
then unplugged [after the wrestling match with other components]

then it does what it does forever with no input whatsoever ..[ while running a significant load ]
IT is a work in progress ....

I just wanted to clear that up

Oh and Tinsel,  he doesn't need any help testing....

Chet K

Well, he certainly needs help with _something_, because he's not a bazillionaire and nobody, not even him, is running their homes, shops, labs using his device, nor are they helping to bring clean water to the thousands of children who die every week from dysentery and other easily preventable diseases due to lack of cheap energy and fresh water. What's his explanation for that? "Still in the development stage".... uh huh. Still sitting in his shed, rusting away, more likely.

You're right about one thing though... it's a CON all right. You are just confused about who is conning whom. You have someone sitting in the middle of Texas... BIG OIL's home state ... with a device that would put energy companies out of business in a hurry if only it were true. And he's posted a video of it three years ago, and talks about it on his website, he's not keeping it secret at all. Yet nobody is interested in it, nobody has broken into his compound and stolen his notes and prototype... well, maybe it's just too heavy to carry off or something.

Chet, your open mind is an endearing trait, but it should not be so open that the wind whistles through your head from ear to ear. It should not be so open that when you tilt your head your brain runs out your earholes. It should not be so open that rats can climb in and nest in there, fouling the streams of rational thought.

QuoteOh and Tinsel,  he doesn't need any help testing....

In other words, he knows fully well that proper testing by an independent third party would demolish his claims and show the truth, and he isn't about to allow that to happen. His device isn't nearly as complicated as Wayne Travis's wet dream and would be very easy to test properly. Just be sure to bring your earplugs !!!

sm0ky2

want to test thing things?

put a multimeter across the pony motor. record volts, and Amps-over-time.
[He might want to practice starting it, so he doesn't waste energy with the pony motor during the tests]

turn off all the breakers in your house, except the one that powers the "starter motor" from the mains.
record the meter reading on the mains meter before and after.
add this to the energy recorded over time with the multimeter.
and you have a pretty good idea of the "input energy".

Next: apply a load that exceeds this total value.

That skill saw is a pretty good tester. just continue to cut a thick piece of wood, and you use infinite power.
You can test the saw by itself, using the mains meter on your house in a similar manner,.
shut off the house and everything else, so only one breaker feeds the saw.
This will give you a general idea of what it consumes cutting into different types/thicknesses of wood.

those meters are probably higher quality than anything most of us personally own.
That affects the billing of the largest industry in the world.
They go to great efforts to take accurate measurements of what we use.
And we can use them!!

He has two inputs, that are from different sources, which makes it... about as complicated as 2nd grade addition.
maybe throw in a little 3rd grade level multiplication problem.
and hell, if you run into a case where you need to divide something and get confused,
we'll help you with the math. We just need the numbers.

Also, it would be nice (Not from a lack of trust, but for Genuineity):
If it could be shown that there are no (hidden) additional inputs.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

we could assume he just plugs that (60kw?) big ass motor into the mains for just under a minute
hes adding about 1 Kw-Hr of energy stored into the flywheel.

you could probably run a lot of crap off that in a short video.
the other motor, seems to be plugged into the same attachment hes plugging everything else into, so the motor he plugs into the mains is also the generator??
that would mean that the smaller motor is taking energy from the flywheel and adding it back to the flywheel,
in what should be a very inefficient manner.

Also:
whats he doing with the 3rd phase? hmm