Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To prove overunity, to the skeptics on here

Started by guest1289, February 16, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: forumblog on February 19, 2016, 12:22:20 PM
   I definitely did not know there's an actual rule( terms of service ),  stating that you cannot have more than one account.  I did wonder though .

I do have a very valid reason for having to use 2 accounts,  I won't detail it on the forum,   but there must never be exception to rules,  or the site won't work  etc .

The mistake I made is that I actually stated that I am guest1289,  but again,  I didn't know it's against the rules .

There are probably a lot of people on here that have 2 accounts,  for all sorts of reasons,  but of course they don't state that they have 2 accounts,  so it won't be a problem for them .

It will affect me,  no longer being able to use 2 accounts( and stating on my posts that I am the same person as another account ),  but obviously I will no longer be able to do that .

The term most folks use for this is "sock puppet".  I agree that, as far as I know, you have not used your multiple accounts for any nefarious purposes and, it is true that you have made it clear who you are and that you have 2 accounts.  I suggest that you pm our gracious host and Admin, Stefan (Hartiberlin) and see what he thinks about it but, as almost anyone will tell you, this is never allowed on any site I have been a member of.

Thanks,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sm0ky2

I'm always amused by the outside perception of free energy research...

that somehow once we "found a device" we would all just stop looking at all the rest.
and the ones that think they can get rich piggy backing off someones "OU" design.

or these newly emerging attempts to psychologically profile us, to figure out why-
    there are so many of us trying to do that which is impossible.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Berto3

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 20, 2016, 05:34:35 AM
I'm always amused by the outside perception of free energy research...

that somehow once we "found a device" we would all just stop looking at all the rest.
and the ones that think they can get rich piggy backing off someones "OU" design.

or these newly emerging attempts to psychologically profile us, to figure out why-
    there are so many of us trying to do that which is impossible.

Well said. You can better be an artist than doing OU research. The artist fit's in a
cultural and mental framework. No questions about his/her attemps to do the impossible.
I think that, we OU explorers, have a lot in common with the artists. The same aspiration.
Not understood by even my sons. They think what I am doing is a waste of time.
Even worser; "Daddy I don't want to talk with you about FE and all this nonsense".
It is also a non-item for my family and friends. No person in a radius of 100Km interested.
Nobody understands my fascination for creating OU devices. This hobby is hard to share...
Same loneliness as an artist, same social isolation, other scene, other status.
I am glad to meet you guys here, (where are the women?). Last months I am learning a lot.
Not only about principles and technics. I know we are with many passionated people.
I hope at a "coming-out" of this community, this year. There will be the OU day, once a year.
The national media ignore our existence. Do we want more understanding of our endeavor?
I think we are in some way loners. A touch with the magic wand made me bewitched.
On the other hand, I feel also as an alchemist or techno shaman, with an unexplainable joy
making energy devices with sound and sparks and lights and magnets and coils and
maybe OU, one day.

verpies

Quote from: citfta on February 17, 2016, 09:05:10 AM
I am not sure where you got the idea magnetic fields would undulate. 
The fields from stationary permanent magnets will not undulate ...unless you're Sweet.

Quote from: citfta on February 17, 2016, 09:05:10 AM
Secondly I don't know why you think a coil would need to be loosely wound for the magnetic field to pass through the turns of the coil.  The magnetic field will pass right through almost any size coil no matter how tightly wound the turns of wire are.
Better yet - a varying magnetic flux will induce voltage across that coil even if the magnetic flux does not touch the coil's winding.

sm0ky2

Quote from: verpies on February 20, 2016, 06:08:01 PM
Better yet - a varying magnetic flux will induce voltage across that coil even if the magnetic flux does not touch the coil's winding.

Someone didn't do the math.....

Magnetic fields extend infinitely.
(at exponentially decreasing magnitude)

there is no point at which the magnetic flux does not touch the coil.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.