Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyFL

Hello All,

Rams...finally you got your own thread ( congrads ).

You say ... you've witnessed your own device produce OU... ( I think the saying goes like this ... I'm from Missouri " Show Me "  )
Anyway... how long will it be before you have the " video " if you don't already have one or I think you had stated the " investigators " were going to test your apparatus ...when?

R

core

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM
There are other rumoured devices..This is an open sesame thread.. Any one can post any ideas..Information,Misinformation, Diverting information any and all are welcome..

Are you sure about this? We where all in the "other" thread and were basically asked to leave because we didn't conform to one persons vision of the device. So I will ask again, If we don't agree with your theoretical operation and propose much more logical solutions will we be accused of treason to the crown?

.....The problem is since I do not know any thing and I am neither qualified in this subject I will neither be impressed nor worried nor careless nor careful about any statements unless they are shown with the proof of the workind device.. Videos welcome. Mode of construction welcome..But all open source information only..

When do we see your video? You have made some claims, ...... and please don't tell me you don't have a camera and have trouble downloading files from your phone.  :o I don't think I can honestly take another BS line like that.

How about we make a simple rule:

RULE#1: "No claims of COP>1 until a video and some decent drawings can be posted"

This will go a long way in preventing the loonies that drink the magic elixir and wake up thinking GOD spoke to them, and only them that night.......... Deal? 

BTW.... As far as not knowing anything. There are 80,000 plus members on this forum. Not one has an OU device, what does that tell you about there knowledge of such things. I think you fit right in.  ;)

Only thing that is required is SRS Qualification of the Device.

Safety
Repeatability
Sustainability

and of course Low cost Low tech manufacturing techniquies. Least amount of parts needed so people on shoe string budget also can do them are the kind of things needed. Please post..

I can buy into this, the few guys that had build skills appear also to be on this thread, myself included. I am all in, providing we all understand that this isn't a "one way street" meaning "it's not just about your device"

-Core

Kator01

Hello,

this is not a Lenzless coil-setup, its Eugene Efimovs "Unilateral induction" which was published already 5 years ago.

Honour belongs to the inventor E. Efimov:

https://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciteclibrary.ru%2Frus%2Fcatalog%2Fpages%2F11518.html

Kator01

core

Quote from: Glenn_FR on February 17, 2016, 11:48:27 AM
Having very sparse reserves of copper wire (France being such a sophisticated country has privatized everything, including domestic appliance collection, meaning that it now is almost impossible to salvage MOTs or other sources of wire & components for free), I'm not sure I'll build such a coil.

That's a shame Glenn, here in America we throw perfectly good stuff out. Garbage night is like an OU researchers Christmas. 

Quote from: Glenn_FR on February 17, 2016, 11:48:27 AM
My thoughts, however : yes, the two primary coils may well cancel their mutual inductance, and may well exhibit low Lenz effect - but I don't think that there will be any magnetic effect either : the two coils try to generate equal but opposing magnet fields.  You'd probably just generate heat ?

That heat doesn't come free but at the expense of current. And I think you are right about the heat. No matter what it would be a loss in the system. I honestly don't see how a Primary coil feeding a secondary coil doesn't produce Lenz and typical losses that are associated with such designs.

....... But I am staying open minded and I'm here to learn.

-Core

core

Ok, here is a PDF document of what I am designing around. This was my preliminary thought, on the right side of the document I explain the sequence and site patents that influenced the design. As always sequence and design are subject to change.

-Core