Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

HopeGirl is going after my YT account by filing copyright claims against some of my videos that document the various false claims made by Fix The World. YouTube has taken down at least one such video and has restricted my account. I've disputed the Copyright Strike, but this process required me to submit my personal details, address etc. and this information will be sent to HopeGirl/FTW.  Apparently this begins some legal process and they (FTW) will be required to sue me in court now to make their copyright claim stick.

I doubt if they will actually be willing to sue me from Morocco, especially since they will be forced to admit in court that they have made false claims and have collected lots and lots of money under false pretenses, as well as fleeing to Morocco in the first place. But since they will now have my address, I don't know what else to expect from them.

They are clearly trying to have my entire YT account (nearly 800 videos) taken down, and because of the way YT operates this is a real possibility. "Guilty until proven innocent" seems to be the way they operate.

If they try to sue me in court, I hereby give notice that I will countersue and they will be forced to admit in court that they do not have what they have claimed to have-- as well as other embarrassing details such as why they have fled to Morocco.

Magluvin

Dang that sucks T.  So they shut down all of it because you didnt want to give your info?

That would be a great loss

Mags

Magluvin

Oh. I see. Your vids still play .  What does restricted acct mean?

Mags

Dog-One

Well that's an obligation you certainly didn't need to hassle with Tinsel.

I'm sure there is some way to turn these lemons into lemonade.  It's a two-way street and we can play the same games they do.