Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

QuoteI get some value out of being here from posters such as MileHigh, TinselKoala and Mark D

You can learn a bit about mainstream physics from them - but not about what you actually did come here for, i.e. about overunity. Now you have to put the principal question: did you come to this forum to read, why overunity can NOT work - or about the opposite? If you want to learn mainstream physics, there are many way better forums for it.

QuoteThe FACT is, as usual you demonstrated or proved NOTHING to anyone ever, because you can't

One thing I can tell you for sure: once you don't believe in overunity, then you're predestined to never invent it or contribute to it - and not just this: you'll also prohibit in its finding for others - willingly or not. The findings and inventions are waiting only for positively tuned minds. Once you admit, that you can't do something, then you're already defeated in your heart and you're just trolling others with your incompetence.

memoryman

Zephyr, thanks for a reasoned post.
I looked at some posts initially out of curiosity and stayed because of certain posters.
"One thing I can tell you for sure: once you don't believe in overunity, then you're predestined to never invent it or contribute to it - and not just this: you'll also prohibit in its finding for others - willingly or not. The findings and inventions are waiting only for positively tuned minds. Once you admit, that you can't do something, then you're already defeated in your heart and you're just trolling others with your incompetence." incorrect in several ways. You know nothing about me other than that I am a skeptic; that is an ongoing journey. Being a skeptic means that everything, all claim are continuously examined, including 'laws'. The result is that I am involved in something that is as close to OU as you can get. It challenges the 2nd law of thermodynamic (2LoT). Currently the aim is to get a working prototype this summer or fall, and then see if it can be scaled up to produce power in an usable amount.
If you think that "The findings and inventions are waiting only for positively tuned minds", my mind must be tuned well, as I have a number of ideas and inventions; and actual products.
Enough for now.

Eighthman

I'm going to get a bit philosophical here in regard to overunity.  I fail to understand why objections to free energy become truly religious. No one should support theories about conservation of energy or thermodynamics to any degree greater than solid experiments show.

If free energy was easy, direct and widely available in nature, we wouldn't exist because the whole universe would be a sort of blazing inferno of light, heat or electric discharges.  If free energy exists, it has to be subtle and very limited.  The "place" to look is in anomalies - the little stuff hiding in footnotes and fringe observations, suggesting that loopholes exist.

Why would anyone 'religiously' believe that there is never, never any exceptions to supposed laws of physics?  Do they think that the "Universe" as some sort of Omnipresent God zealously keeps this all perfect, everywhere, everytime?  If we introduced the idea of God as Creator in biology, you would hear screams of objection but somehow no one seems to complain when an EVEN GREATER miraculous direction of nature is called for by physicists insisting on 'laws'.

memoryman

Eighthman: some observations. First, this is not a personal attack, but a discussion.
"I'm going to get a bit philosophical here in regard to overunity.  I fail to understand why objections to free energy become truly religious. No one should support theories about conservation of energy or thermodynamics to any degree greater than solid experiments show." well, we have hundreds, even thousands of years of observation and experimentation that confirm that energy is conserved (LoT1) and no evidence that is is not.
LoT2 is a somewhat different law, as it is statistical, not absolute. There exist a number of devices that make use of this statistical nature; scaling it up his been the problem. We hope to solve that problem by 2020; no guarantee.

If free energy was easy, direct and widely available in nature, we wouldn't exist because the whole universe would be a sort of blazing inferno of light, heat or electric discharges.  If free energy exists, it has to be subtle and very limited.  The "place" to look is in anomalies - the little stuff hiding in footnotes and fringe observations, suggesting that loopholes exist. the search for FE/OU is not needed if LoT1 holds; after all, why look for something that you can never run out of?

Why would anyone 'religiously' believe that there is never, never any exceptions to supposed laws of physics?  Do they think that the "Universe" as some sort of Omnipresent God zealously keeps this all perfect, everywhere, everytime?  If we introduced the idea of God as Creator in biology, you would hear screams of objection but somehow no one seems to complain when an EVEN GREATER miraculous direction of nature is called for by physicists insisting on 'laws'. wrong: see the challenges to LoT2. The laws of nature are constantly being challenged, but in a scientific way, not by feelings or emotions or 'because I was dreaming one night'.

I am giving talk this month about 'the power of critical thinking'.  Thinking is a process; to be effective, it should be done in a methodical way.

Zephir

QuoteIf free energy was easy, direct and widely available in nature, we wouldn't exist because the whole universe would be a sort of blazing inferno of light, heat or electric discharges.

This is a nonsense, I already explained here, that the overunity devices in general don't violate 1st law of thermodynamics - only the 2nd one. They generate energy into account of their own cooling - such a cooling has been observed many times, for example during replications of Searl device with Russians and elsewhere. The existence of breatharians indicates, that the human cells (the ATPases in their membranes being more specific) are also able to work like the overunity devices, because the ATP synthase can work like the Maxwell demon up to certain extent. Therefore the argument "ïf the overunity exist, then the Nature would already utilize it" doesn't really count here. This doesn't imply, that the free energy is easy, direct and widely available in Nature - as it's connected with subtle subquantum processes. But it can be observed with naked eye: for example at the surface of superfluid helium, which eternally fluctuates and vibrates even at the temperature of absolute zero.