Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

Mike, you have not countered my response to your post (maybe you can't?):
"ANY and ALL Matter in motion DEVELOPS Kinetic energy within the Matter itself by an act of Nature." that is false; please clarify what you mean by 'act of Nature'.
1: why does that matter? (pun intended)
2: ALL matter
3: "If a particle of matter becomes "Pure energy" at the speed of light squared" that applies to photons, which have no mass-at-rest; it does not apply to all matter. What we call 'losses are a name given to energy in a form that we don't want (e.g. heat).
4: it gets transferred/converted from the driving force according to e=mv^2, so, gradually.
5: yes
6: yes; "What do we get if we DEVELOP and ADD ADDITIONAL "ENERGY" exceeding the very real losses at every such conversion we currently accept as just the way it is?" that is a speculation, not a fact. There is NO evidence that this can/does occur.

"The only limits as to how much Kinetic Energy can be developed are our own thinking and the physical structural limits of matter we have available to place in motion." again, you make a statement without backing it with evidence or proof.

Your fundamental errors are in how you use language: changing/converting are not the same as developing. LoT1 states: "the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but neither can it be created nor it can be destroyed." note that the word 'develop' is not used.

Websites such as OU and R-G are to have technical information and discussions, they are NOT about personal matters.
A lie is the telling of something by the teller, that is KNOWN and acknowledged to be untrue.
It is distinct from: opinion, promise (where the teller could not know that the promise would not be kept).
So when YOU promised that Rudy and I would be shown your flywheel device that generates energy, when we visited you, and didn't get to see it, it was a lie by YOU, as you KNEW that you couldn't show that because you never had such a device (and still don't).

As to:
"ngepro Mod Temporal Visitor/guest • 2 years ago
Well Mike, I don't lie or make empty promises." that statement was true then as it is now.
I have lied in the past. I stopped many years ago.
I don't care about your website, as it has errors on it (as Simon also pointed out); haven't been there in years. Stick to facts.

ARMCORTEX: "Of all the things you could do in life that is a pretty pathetic choice." Actually, chasing an impossibility is far more 'pathetic', as far as I am concerned.

Eighthman: which other sites have I 'haunted'? Are you referring to the site that was run by a child molester?

ARMCORTEX

Ok well its a fun hobby to have, at the worst case scenario. Its a certainty that you defend day in day out.

I dont see the goal of your existence...

Let those with a hobby do their hobby.

Is your hobby being a skeptic on overunity site and sop others from doing their hobby?

memoryman

I get some value out of being here from posters such as MileHigh, TinselKoala and Mark D.
Some others also appreciate my comments; I don't care if others don't.
Anyone can believe what they want; I may choose to comment or not. Most threads don't interest me and so I don't comment or follow, especially by 'that_prophet',"franco malgarini" and "   ltseung888'
I am usually willing to discuss any topic as long as it doesn't get personal.

Temporal Visitor

"Mike, you have not countered my response to your post (maybe you can't?): "
"Stick to facts." - OK, no problem, enjoy.

Countering your response was/is not required for the FACT it explained why it was posted:
Quote from: Temporal Visitor on March 30, 2017, 09:29:22 AM
For the benefit of others, and as an ACT to be kind to you, quoting from http://www.backgauges.com/Gen-E-Sys%20II/energy.html this addresses your thinking/understanding which is very common.

You can "think" I am "wrong", but that doesn't change reality. Can you please make thoughtful reply, especially to #4?

Fact is: while writing a detailed response to you it became obvious that I was wasting time on you who has already proven them self to be the epitome of the "Unhealthy skeptic" - and the decision was made to again be kind and not bother you with facts you appearently cannot deal with nor get around, thus that reply was never posted by my choice.

IN FACT it was you who later and elsewhere made the "exceptional" and very "personal " claim first and went on to invite "examining".

IN FACT it was you that set yourself up to be knocked down with your own words.

FACT IS I simply did what you suggested and helped you examine yourself in a question that required few words.

FACT IS: In your own answer - You shot your self in the head - and don't like it.

Now you try to weasle out of it with all the usual tricks - to no avail. Like I told you before: You are done.

memoryman

The FACT is, as usual you demonstrated or proved NOTHING to anyone ever, because you can't.