Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on August 03, 2016, 07:04:48 PM
Fucking stupid people think there is an already made theory and guide to follow.

No, there is only youtube and guesswork.

You seek an answer but there is none, all you have is questions.

And for you, there is only one thing, Hillary recovery, nevermind overunity designs, its too expensive and you dont know how to make it yourself.

You need, metal, tools, bearings, solid design, if all this is impossible for you then you should find another hobby for the time being.

First, become good builder, then, in your spare time, with spare money, build for pleasure and see.

You will not succeed, but you will learn useful things in your path to the magic overunity dream.

You need "helpfull hands and minds" ! Also "capital risc/risc capital" ! Begins with our free-/spare -time

Each good budgeted R&D -project should be calculated with 250000 US$ !

A good idea,prototype exists,financial help ?! Theory and practizise.Real world
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/komoto-fans-heat-2000sf-for-4-cents-per-hour#/

Eighthman

One of my wonderments in regard to overunity devices - especially those involving centrifugal force - was the construction of Schauberger's inventions.

How the heck did he create multiple metal tubes that were elliptical in cross section, followed a twist, curved and tapered ????!!!  OMG! It's hard enough to visualize boring a rifle barrel accurately!

Not only that,  but I would think that some sort of precision was required in following some mathematical formula he uncovered empirically.  This makes me wonder if Clem found an easier way to accomplish this, perhaps around a cone-shaped metal rotor with a spiral cut into its surface ( as with the related asphalt pump).

I need to look at Laithwaite's experiments and see if anyone put everything on a scale so that the guy holding the rod with the spinning rotor weighs the same in total compared to a static situation -or not.  Might be some clues here......

Eighthman

Yes, I'm replying to my own post....... A wise man observed that if you want to understand a subject, explain it in writing.  If you can do that,  you've got it.
Logically, if the Schauberger pipes were elliptical, then an unbalanced centrifugal force was involved as it moved along. What a coincidence....
And yes, I read that some of Laithwaite's devices did show quite a weight loss when running.

ARMCORTEX

To build my design and an awesome video for you guys, I need one of you to order me Topsolid.

I already got into a verbal fight with the reseller here, basicly he is a lazy hack and made my life difficult.

Now I need to deal with the US resellers.

I will wire money to them.

Call them up in the US, say you have a company named LB.inc

I will collect the license, they just need somebody to call.

Eighthman

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapt16.html

Replying to my own thread again (!)   The thought occurred to me that some of Bedini's motors might follow the same set of principles as Linevich/Kanarev.   You remove and then add back rotational energy using pulses.  This hit me as I stumbled across one of his drawings. Again, this may be consistent with the Aspden Effect in which a flywheel can be re-energized with less energy than that which was needed to establish a certain number of RPM's in the first place.