Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MetaQEG- An invitation to TheoriaApophasis to a cooperative build.

Started by Meta, April 08, 2016, 08:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: Meta on April 13, 2016, 01:41:04 PM
A self employed, self made failure.

Im very impressed.

I shall listen carefully to your every word, and avoid repeating it.

You know...if you keep making postings like this, it will not endear you to your fellow man.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

memoryman

Bill, all Meta has is nasty comments. There is no merit in anything else he has posted. I just let it slide.

citfta

I started a thread about people like Meta.  It is called "How to deal with people that add nothing to the forum".  I don't know how to post a link to it into this thread.  I tried copying the link but that didn't seem to work.  Maybe someone else can do that.  But the gist of the thread is it is best just to ignore them and maybe they will go away.  If you don't even waste time looking at their posts they will realize they have no audience.

Just a suggestion.

Carroll

Meta

Hey predators,

Fresh meat to tear into. Heres that buffoon you know and love to rip apart, Jamie Robitaille and his latest buffoonery on the QEG, according to you. Please give us your latest corrections of all his mathematics, proceedures and theories, sometimes even before he invents them, seeing you are so good at doing that before you even try it yourself, which amazes me, no end.

QEG Tuning Procedure Increase the Power!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq_i0mk0pRk

And to the little politically correct, third worlder who is harassing me on my own thread....why dont you get your ass off my thread if you dont like the way I deal with you buffoons? Hum?

Meta

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 13, 2016, 02:31:00 PM

You know...if you keep making postings like this, it will not endear you to your fellow man.

Bill

You started the personal attacks, assholes, instead of doing what you're told. I have no problems wiping the forum up, using your face.