Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy from a UFO in Bible = Ezek 1:16

Started by that_prophet, April 19, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

This gets around your thermodynamic law of power out always being less  than your power in, by switching to the drastic geometrical gain of rotations from a large 100cm circumference pulley, to small one cm circumference = 100 multiplication factor of rotations.(which is how AC electricity is made) This is based on the mechanical ability of one rotation of a 100cm circumference pulley giving you a belt, strap, rope or even tied length of string, in a pinch, giving you 100cm length of moving belt. Then when you run this length of belt through one to ten of one centimeter circumference pulleys, you would get between 100 – 1000 rotations = cycles of AC electricity, if you attached AC generators to these mini-pulleys. That is one spark of DC electricity, could give you 100 to 1000 cycles of AC electricity. HOW COULD YOU NOT GAIN MORE ELECTRICITY THAN YOU PUT IN. These 100-1000 rotations of your AC generator are not hard to rotate, because they are just winding up massive voltage, and only need to generate one spark of current, as a DC motor only takes one spark of DC electricity, to turn over your motor the once. This massive voltage that you are winding up not only is more than great enough to push over your DC motor once, but has lots more, to help you drive whatever motors that you want to plug into your AC or DC motors output.

that_prophet

I was thinking that this is so simplistic, that I was hoping that all of the evil spirits in this vast universe, could not find a way to poke holes in it. But I guess that those enemy forces still have a key word, torque, that strikes doubt in our unbelieving souls. How can I put this any clearer, these AC generators are just being used to wind up massive voltage. All of these many AC generators together, doing their massive rotating, only need to generate one single spark of current, (practically none). That is because the input for your DC drive motor, connected to the large 1000cm circumference pulley, only needs to be a single spark of current. That is because you only need to rotate this large pulley once, and it will give you a return of 1000cm of moving belt.
-
Then, when you run this 1000cm of moving belt through one to ten mini-pulleys, having only one centimeter circumference, this will translate into 1000 to 10 000 cycles of AC electricity. There is no more discussion needed, with only one spark of DC input, you are using the mechanical abilities of pulleys, to gain a return of 1000 to 10 000 units, (sparks) of AC electricity. This shows a clear multiplication of electricity, which means that you do not have to pay for it to be generated by fossil fuels, or the heat off nuclear fission. In essence, you are using this technology to multiply already generated electricity, there by gaining free energy.

that_prophet

free energy is done using pulleys
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
It uses the simplicity of it not taking 100 times as much force turning a 100cm circumference pulley, as it does turning a 1cm circumference pulley, yet you get 100 times more LENGTH OF MOVING BELT to work with. If you run the 100cm of belt by any # of 1cm circumference pulleys, you would gain the # of mini-pulleys times the multiple of 100 units of AC electricity. 
THAT IS WHY I CALL THIS AN AC ELECTRICITY MULTIPLIER

that_prophet

Quote from: that_prophet on September 17, 2016, 06:35:28 AM
free energy is done using pulleys
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
-
It uses the simplicity of it not taking 100 times as much force turning a 100cm circumference pulley, as it does turning a 1cm circumference pulley,
yet you get 100 times more LENGTH OF MOVING BELT to work with.
If you run the 100cm of belt by any # of 1cm circumference pulleys,
you would gain the # of mini-pulleys times the multiple of 100 units of AC electricity. 
-
THAT IS WHY I CALL THIS AN AC ELECTRICITY MULTIPLIER
-
Lenz law sounds like something electronic, when this works om simple pulley mechanics = 100cm circumference pulley only turns once
+ this gives you 100 turns, X,(times) the # of 1cm circumference pulleys that you attach.
If you attach AC generators to each of these 1cm mini-pulleys,
you would gain 100 units of AC electricity, for every 1cm pulley that you attach.
This could be massive amounts of free AC electricity,
if you added 10's of these mini-pulleys then you would gain 1000's of units of AC electricity,
all done with one spark of DC current, (practically zero)
-
that_prophet - Re: use pulleys to multiply total # of rotations = AC electricity
Quote from: citfta on October 14, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
-
I don't understand how you can be so dense.  You have had numerous people tell you that your idea will not work.  That is because we actually have experience working with motors and generators.
-
REPLY BY ME
I don't understand how mankind be so dense, to not see that this use of pulleys does not involve torque, but simple multiplication of rotations = multiplication of AC electricity. The AC generators are just winding up massive voltage, to turn over your DC motor, only the once, + no current, as you only need one spark to have this self powering.
-
Now try and tell me that you would not be able to get one spark of DC output,
when you have 1000's of units of AC electricity to work with

citfta