Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

AlienGrey

Hey! you jokers ever wonder why the earth has billions of gallons of water on it ? how about it was a huge water planet like some of the others but because it was so close to the inner planets it got covered in rock and other debris as the planet was much small to start with but as i heated up the inner ice has melted out of the poles creating the sea's so your next task is to work out is the planet is actually hollow in the middle.
I think NASA call it project high jump and there is film about it ect. and some guy flew his plane into it !

;) ;) ;)

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 03, 2016, 12:58:40 PM
Oh come on Brad. Now you are playing the game too. Why don't you  find a diagram that shows the Sun-Earth-Moon relationship in the correct scale and 3-d orientation? Then you may understand why lunar eclipses happen when and how they do. Also, if you have observed satellites for yourself you might notice that the best time to see them is shortly after dark and shortly before dawn, and they rarely are visible across the entire sky because they "blink out" when they enter the shadow of the Earth.

Here's a video that I took through my telescope system's tracking telescope camera, after I noticed some satellite traces screwing up the deep-space image I was trying to capture with the main telescope. These satellites are in a geosynchronous orbit, as proven by a little geometry involving my latitude, the scope's pointing direction and the height of the geo-synch orbit. That is why they appear to move through the frame when the scope is tracking the object of interest but become stationary at the moment I turn off the scope's tracking. The apparent motion of the satellites against the starfield is caused by the fact that they are stationary over the ground, so as the scope moves to compensate for the Earth's motion they appear to move in the opposite direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_DhmfrSq54

And here's a photo that clearly shows a couple of satellite tracks. Remember, the photo is a long-exposure composite of a very dim astronomical object. These satellites are so dim they could not be seen with the naked eye.

Ah come on TK--your taking all the fun out of this lol.

Nice picture by the way,and love your scope :)

Brad

Floor

@ TK

Quote "And here's a photo that clearly shows a couple of satellite tracks. Remember, the photo is a long-exposure composite of a very dim astronomical object. These satellites are so dim they could not be seen with the naked eye".  End quote

I think its obvous that you have faked thes photos TK !

floor

tagor

Quote from: Qwert on June 29, 2016, 08:37:06 AM

Why, why, why... I don't know why; But Gravoc certainly knows.

I have seen the moving model of the sun in a flat earth not moving !  ( from a pseudo expert )

it is so ridiculous !
if you ask questions the flat earthers are banning you ... so it is the easy way to spamming the word with bullshit

Jimboot