Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

conradelektro

There are very compelling reasons for an inner earth or hollow earth, flat earth is for flat brains:

http://overunity.com/16571/is-the-earth-a-flat-round-disc-or-is-it-a-round-spherical-globe/msg486684/#msg486684

http://overunity.com/16571/is-the-earth-a-flat-round-disc-or-is-it-a-round-spherical-globe/msg486923/#msg486923

http://overunity.com/16571/is-the-earth-a-flat-round-disc-or-is-it-a-round-spherical-globe/msg486932/#msg486932

Inner earth beats flat earth all the time. Millions can hide in inner earth, but nobody can hide on a flat earth. Flat earth stories are just flat.

I can not tell you whether there is an inner earth or not (because telling the truth would kill me), but I urge you to go for inner earth (or hollow earth) stories if you want to be entertained.

http://publicdomainreview.org/2011/10/10/stories-of-a-hollow-earth/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subterranean_fiction

https://letterboxd.com/mook/list/hollow-earth-films/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Greetings, Conrad

Zephir

Hollow Earth Hypothesis will not help us to generate some free energy anyway and it's off-topic here. What's worse, it's presentation right here renders the overunity community as a bunch of idiots and decreases the credulity of this subject in they eyes of public even more, than it already is. So I consider the threads like this one a disruptive - they could be even generated with provocateours, who want to ruin the overunity research.

AlienGrey

Zephir how is it off topic since it is related, your disruptions are trying to stop people commenting as a matter of interest what age are you ?  as this is not a play ground !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Further  imagine in the creation of the universe a vast globule of water is pulled into orbit of the sun's gravitational pull this pulls to it mass as in rock sand ect and coats the water globe in a hard shell-like object like an egg and much the same shape with the ends open, since no one knows where the oceans conform this would explain a lot and the great flood. and a hollow earth, re NASA from space strange pole end concave or blanked off appearance, perhaps.

Regards AG

Zephir

QuoteZephir how is it off topic since it is related, your disruptions are trying to stop people commenting as a matter of interest what age are you ?  as this is not a play ground

I'm just explaining why the discussion of chemtrails and hollow Earth theory doesn't belong into overunity forum. If I would moderate some board, then these stuffs would have no place on it: not only it deters serious scientists, but it also attracts dumb freaks and the general IQ level of forum decreases. Why not to just discuss overunity at overunity forum? Are you visiting this forum for the reading news about Britney Spear and Justin Beaver? If not, why I should be interested about such a craziness here?

If I would be governmental agent struggling to destroy the public interest about overunity, then I would promote such a discussions here instead because the most effective way how to destroy the serious truth today isn't the plain censorship - but its drowning it in trivialities and ridiculing it with connection to dumb conspiratorial theories. Kremlin propaganda does so at daily basis. So you may perceive me immature when I prohibit the people to discuss the childish theories right here - but I assure you, my stance is very well reasoned and mature, because I know, how the distraction methods of public opinion actually work.

conradelektro

Quote from: Zephir on April 12, 2017, 08:40:43 PM
I'm just explaining why the discussion of chemtrails and hollow Earth theory doesn't belong into overunity forum. If I would moderate some board, then these stuffs would have no place on it: not only it deters serious scientists, but it also attracts dumb freaks and the general IQ level of forum decreases. Why not to just discuss overunity at overunity forum? Are you visiting this forum for the reading news about Britney Spear and Justin Beaver? If not, why I should be interested about such a craziness here?

If I would be governmental agent struggling to destroy the public interest about overunity, then I would promote such a discussions here instead because the most effective way how to destroy the serious truth today isn't the plain censorship - but its drowning it in trivialities and ridiculing it with connection to dumb conspiratorial theories. Kremlin propaganda does so at daily basis. So you may perceive me immature when I prohibit the people to discuss the childish theories right here - but I assure you, my stance is very well reasoned and mature, because I know, how the distraction methods of public opinion actually work.

You are totally wrong, the beings from inner earth have the secret of eternal energy und they can also travel to other planets (therefore they are sometimes called aliens, which they might as well be).

The secret and the secrets of inner earth are only revealed to worthy people. Sometimes a person is invited into inner earth and may witness the wonders so that humankind does not despair.

Many hope to find OU because they sense that it is possible (like in inner earth). But the time is not ripe for OU on outer earth because it would only be misused (for gain and war).

Because you mention the Kremlin. You yourself could well be an agent of the Kremlin discrediting inner earth because the Kremlin (and the White House) would loose power once the beings from inner earth show the people of outer earth how to live in the right way.

Beware of false prophets and be not mislead by agents of the Kremlin or the White House.

Greetings, Conrad