Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

matter is there only 50% of the time

Started by buzneg, November 04, 2006, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzneg

if matter is only in our universe 50% of the time, then when you role something down a less distance intensive slope, and back-up a very distance intensive slope, it would be more likely to "bleep" through that recoil/distance intensive slope. Think of the ball in this picture as a partical that is bleeping in and out of time, at a high frequency.

Oops, I got time and distance messed up.

the bottom of the graph is the resting point. The ball travels up, but is brought back by the stronge magnetic force. the dotted circles is where the ball could go when it bleeps- out of the universe.

Question
1. does everything exsist and not exsist at a certain frequency?

buzneg

actually distance should be veocity and time should be potental energy. but what I'm getting at is if have a ball that's bleeping, in and out, at a high frequency then in order to throw it through the wall you need to throw it faster, but if it bleeps at a low freq, you don't need to throw it as fast. although it's still better to throw the low freq ball faster, assuming the wall has any thickness to it.

buzneg

here assuming that particals are there 50% of the time, and that when they're not there that they stay at the viocity they where last at, so that they only have effect on this universe 50% of the time but they still move in the place that they go. In the place that they go they are not in the magnetic field, but they move with no resistance. this is just assuming how it might behaive. If this is true, though, then there should be one side which is pulling closer to the 50% mark, and the other side would be pulling closer to the 0 or 100% mark. and at 0% is bleeps through the resistance, and at 100% it breaks through the resistance.

PaulLowrance

It is said that matter is wave energy that oscillates in and out between our 3-dimensional reality and the next higher reality, the fourth dimension at a rate of 1E34 to 1E35 cycles per second.  For example, a black hole merely appears black in our reality, yet it radiates a tremendous amount of energy over 1E34 Hz.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

buzneg

I don't know what those numbers mean so I'm going to just assume it's a super millia second cycle.

so when it waves in our univers we have a pull on it (with magnets/gravity etc) but when it waves out of our univers, the wave keeps traveling in the same direct and speed, but if we try to change the force on it in our univers it will be to no effect. Is this what they think? I wouldn't think it would have a pull when it's not in our univers, but I think it would keep traveling in the same direction, unless it was interfered with in the other univers.

so is this what momentum is? when a racecar turns a corner the particles, if they were here 100% of the time would just responed to the particles surrounding it, push or pull, and wight 100% of it's wieght, which is twice as heavy, as we know it.

then, when the car goes around the curve there is a force pushing to the outside of the curve a.k.a. the direction it was last in, because the particals disappear when it's going that direction and then reappear after the car has turned a bit, but the particles (the fraction which has disappeared) reappear in the same direction they were last going, which is when the car wasn't turned as much so they appear a little out of line (atomic gravity line?) and have to fall back in place, which causes a push on the material.

is that what they believe, or am I wrong?