Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Motor consumes no charge ?

Started by Gothic, May 11, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothic

Note to self:  don,t post while half asleep  :-[

Hey Dog-One that pic you posted inspired me to pick up an old design from a few
years ago, I,ll post it here, it,s not finished yet, it kind of works with lenz law...

(man i,m still freaking tired)

Dog-One

Quote from: Gothic on May 22, 2016, 06:21:17 PM
Note to self:  don,t post while half asleep  :-[

Do get some rest and recharge.  Attached is another image to dream about.

Quote from: Gothic on May 22, 2016, 06:21:17 PM
Hey Dog-One that pic you posted inspired me to pick up an old design from a few
years ago, I,ll post it here, it,s not finished yet, it kind of works with lenz law...

(man i,m still freaking tired)

Don't take this image literally because I think it has some errors, especially the caption
at the bottom.  Me thinks there is a massless type of current that behaves quite differently
from the typical electron current that has with it the dreaded back EMF issues.  The
capacitor looking gizmo in the middle may actually be what Tom Bearden referred to
as a Charge Blocking Device, meaning it stops electron flow, but actual massless charge
can get through it.  If this happens to not be all bullshit, then we might just have a
means to power a load without pushing back on the power source.  From there, closed
loop operation should be a piece of cake.

Doing lots of experiments at the moment trying to wrap my head around this.  My first
tests where interesting.  I was getting up to 100+ amp impulses from just a simple
neon sign transformer.  Where it got weird is I completely disconnected and shunted
the scope probes and still got 30 amps from the spikes.  This was with an isolated power
source and terminators on the scope inputs.  So I asked myself how in the hell that
was possible.  The only thing I can think of is the 6000 volts I was using moves charge
everywhere.  It doesn't care about shielding.  It reacts with the components on the
circuit board of my scope from four feet away no problem.  Massless displacement
current?   Yes, I think there may be something to this mystery.

M@

truesearch

@Dog-One:

That doesn't look too difficult to replicate ~ except for the MetGlas/Cobalt transformer. . . .

truesearch

Terbo

Quote from: Dog-One on May 23, 2016, 03:07:44 AM
  I was getting up to 100+ amp impulses from just a simple
neon sign transformer. 

@Dog-One -- Just curious.. How and where were you measuring the high-current spikes?
That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Nietzsche

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, i had a thought to try after thinking about this thread topic.
Remember bedinis scalar charger, the one with two caps charged in parallel by a 12 volt battery and then discharged in series across the same battery.
Well, i rigged up a manual switch setup, using regular wall light switches, one single pole and the other a double pole or 3 way switch.
So i tied the two switches together, mechanically and when switches are thrown one way, it charges both 1.5 farad-12 volt capacitors with a 12 volt yard light bulb in line with each capacitor.
Then, when switches are thrown the other way, both capacitors are then in series with each other, with one 12 volt bulb in line and the series capacitors charges the battery with 24 volts or so.
So far, i manually switched for an hour and the results seem rather interesting.
The battery im using, is an exide, cutting edge 12 volt-235 cca.
Let me just say, so far, after lighting the bulbs dimly one way on switch throw and when caps are in series, one bulb is lighted brightly and the battery voltage is standing above what it was when i started, after 2 hours sitting.
will see what it settles to by morning.
peace love light