Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eye wittness accounts from people who have seen the TPUs

Started by hartiberlin, November 07, 2006, 03:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

rich weber

Quote from: Grumpy on November 08, 2006, 06:18:28 PM
Lindsay,

I have no doubt that it works.

Put myself in his shoes?  Do you think he is the only one with the goods?  He's not.  Steven is not even the only one with this particular flavor.

Am I to conclude from your repsonse that no patent for the "Ring of Power" exists? 

Hmm, guess that defeats the concept of "commercial value", doesn't it?

By the way, Lindsay, have you duplicated the device yet?

One last thing:

I live about an hour or so from "#### S Country Glen Way, Anaheim, CA 92808", only a few houses on the culdesac end of that street, some townhomes (hey is that a tennis court?).  I wonder is Steve is in one of the houses with a pool? Hmm...Pool party at Steve's - who's in?

Steven Doesn't live there. At least not anymore, if he ever did at all. Seems like an address pulled out of a hat to me. Especially since it had to be slightly modified to be valid address at all. I work for a company that has access to housing records, he never lived there, unless he rented.

Mannix

Im gald that somebody has followed the threads.

By the way did you actually read my last post?

Did I mention Rotating fields?

With all your background and experience just how did you get rotation?

What happened?

Here the answers are shared. and who wont listen?..I know you want it to fit into you current thinking...sorry READ THE THREAD AGAIN  page 1 would be a good start.

The mad thing is that you have some good skills that have served you well..but rotation and inertia of magnetisim...I bet theres some insights comming your way if you care to look.

Nothing eh.... oh well give up and blame somebody whos trying to make you see that there is more to know.

I look foward to your broadcast quality alien video!

In the mean time ask your self what happens in a high speed rotating field.... does magnetisim posess inertia

HELLO....any body home?

You come here for free...  just what are you achieving...I know !...you can save mankind and stop people from experimenting in the right area just like you didnt...that would be good for you perhaps. And just in case you dont get results in the first month..be ready to just give up.

I am trying to get you to listen...That my be the first step in saving the world.
Sadly, for my self I do not understand the context of your question when you of all people have the skills to be a part of the solution.

z_p_e

I've had my differences with Lindsay, but he's right. There's nothing to gain by chasing down old dead skeletons.

There seems to be a lot of new people here, and no one seems to be asking any questions about what SM is saying in the letters.

One of the reasons why some valuable people left here is because no one seems to be looking at the basic things that are being said in the letters. No one is reading and commenting on the info that has been posted. Isn't anyone studying it? It probably doesn't all make sense, it didn't to me, and much of it still doesn't, but I have studied it intensely for months, and continue to do so.

The information here (or was here) should raise enough questions to keep newcomers busy theorizing, testing and building for months.